Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Persepolis is a UNESCO World Heritage Site so it gets money and is actually maintained quite well.

If you go to the site, you can see lots of a**holes (Iranian and non-Iranian) have etched their name into stones, or parts of buildings have been stolen.
    But the past 20 years they've gotten alot better in terms of protecting the place.

Comment

According to various media reports, Sasan Ansari will leave PP, since Rezaeian will take his spot. That would be truly shameful.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
        According to various media reports, Sasan Ansari will leave PP, since Rezaeian will take his spot. That would be truly shameful.
        agreed, would be very sad. Ansari was getting stiffed by branko so far who only played him a few minutes in 1-2 games out of the 4. I know the season is early and injuries and what not could open up some opportunity for him but we really could have used his services off the bench in all 4 of those matches.
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

He is back

Comment

I am very happy for Beiro, he proved all the haters wrong yesterday. Without a doubt the man of the match, hopefully we see more performances for him like this in Persepolis and TM.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
              He is back

I would rather to keep Ansari and use Mahini on RB. This ungrateful man doesn't deserve to be in Persepolis.

Comment

Due to conflicts with the financial sponsor, Taheri threatened to resign right before the derby and sent his resignation to Goudazi. His request was rejected by Goudarzi though.

What was more concerning was that Branko announced in an interview that if Taheri resigns from PP, he will leave as well.

Comment

Even though I can't stand looking at Taremi and Rezaeian, I'm still watching the derby because I love my club.

Comment

Perspolis better be ready to put up a fight or they gonna lose as SS has hit the bottom and there is no lower they can go, and they have too many good players to be at the bottom of the table and we all know their time will come sooner or later. so Branko better have his players ready and focused.

and to be honest, Perspolis is not playing very well. not only we don't score many goals, we are having a hard time creating chances. maybe long break and new fullbacks are to blame, but whatever it is, we are not playing as well an offense as we were last year, albeit we are playing better on the defense. but a stagnant offense can eventually hurt us. I think sooner or later Branko has to try other full backs. both left and right side.

Comment

Persepolis better watch out, SS is at rock bottom and they are going to come to play.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                        Even though I can't stand looking at Taremi and Rezaeian, I'm still watching the derby because I love my club.
                        Rezaeian most likely won't play.

Comment

What time is the game tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                            What time is the game tomorrow?
                            the game is at 530 Am on FRIDAY the 16th pacific time.

Comment

Persepolis fans have made 2 special flags for tomorrows match.

Comment

Rezaeian is back on PP LOL.. Ofcourse a joke of a club like PP would accept clowns like Rezaeian and Taremi back..

Comment

Working...
                                X