Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What was PP line-up and subs v Saipa? Who played well and who didn't?

Comment

Originally posted by masoud nekounam View Post
      What was PP line-up and subs v Saipa? Who played well and who didn't?
      beiro

mahini hosseini ansari rabiekhah

kamyabinia mosalman

ahmadzadeh amiri

alirpour amiri

taremi came on for alishah mid way through the second half, noorolahi came on too at some point cant remember specifically for who though and I'm not sure if branko used a 3rd sub. overall it was a pretty sub par and ugly performance from persepolis, nothing like last seasons typical games. we dominated possession but didn't do much with it, we really lacked that final ball going forward and squandered a couple of decent chances. the squad didn't really have much of a break between pre-season and the opening of the regular season tbh and you could see how fatigued they all looked pretty early on. the scheduling by our league is horrendous the players needed more of a break, personally I think the season should have kicked of second week of august
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Fist game and not much to write home about. Understandable! but we won, and we won against a pretty good Saipa team. they are going to be good this year.

One thing that stood out the most is that Amiri can't be our CF. he is a natural on the edges of the field, one line behind the CF. he needs time to get to know his teammates but I have a good feeling that Amiri is going to help us a lot. he is a great addition to our team.

On the negative side, I thought our fullbacks were really poor. I hope we have better options on the roster, and I think we do and it's only matter of time before we get to know them.

given that we have a lot of new faces, the team needs time. thankfully, our league is going to have plenty of extra breaks so we'll have more time to get the players familiar with each other. Branko has multiple players competing for playing time at almost every position. there is a good mixture of experience and youth on the team with some of those younger guys knowing that they can move ahead of their more experienced teammates and that's always a great problem to have for any football team.

Comment

A friend tagged me with this on Instagram. Anybody knows what this is all about?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ramin Back to perspolis?
            Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
              Ramin Back to perspolis?
              Branko just said in the press conference that he can't take Rezaeian back.

Comment

Maybe another player is leaving PP? I remember they said Alipour was supposed to join a Russian team who offered good money to Perspolis, but they had to refuse because Taremi left the team and they couldn't afford to lose another striker... It's just a supposition though

Comment

So apparently that Istagram note was in reference to Rezaeian's return to Perspolis. His ITC was not issued along with several other issues, so seemingly he is coming back to Perspolis. We will have to wait and see...

Comment

Rezaeian might go to Zob Ahan.

Comment

I'm sorry for being rude,

But khak too saret Rezaeian.. Vaghean khak too saret!

Pesar bacheye ahmagh va bi orze! Zaeef.. Zaeef!

You are a weak minded footballer just like Taremi!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        Rezaeian might go to Zob Ahan.
                        Ohh God, I hope not!

They wouldn't want a bi orze like him in their team. He may leave the team and run crying to his mommy 😭😭😭

Gomsho bargard Iran, Rezaeian!

Comment

Jalal Hosseini after the game wearing a shirt with Sayyad Shirazi's picture on it. He was a commander of Iran's military in the 80s and 90s. The MKO types hate him.

Comment

This is what Persepolis fans deserve as jersey.
                            https://www.instagram.com/p/BIrm_2oA...ikarimi8&hl=en

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                              This is what Persepolis fans deserve as jersey.
                              https://www.instagram.com/p/BIrm_2oA...ikarimi8&hl=en
                              Khoda az dahanet beshnave.

The club admin still pretend like there is nothing wrong with Givova!

Comment

here is the jersey and it is very nice indeed.

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                                We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Working...
                                X