Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yahya told darvish
    find replacement.

ALI DAIE😡 name is on top
    of the list.since he is darvish
    best friend.

if yahya want go
    AFSHIN EMPERATOOR
    SHOULD TAKE OVER instead
    of ali daie.

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
      yahya told darvish
      find replacement.

ALI DAIE😡 name is on top
      of the list.since he is darvish
      best friend.

if yahya want go
      AFSHIN EMPERATOOR
      SHOULD TAKE OVER instead
      of ali daie.
      Agreed I’d love to have Ghotbi back. It’s a match made in heaven honestly he needs to revive his career already
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

sharzod tamirov
        was impressive in his debute.

love tajik vahdat
        and sharzod uzbaki

dont need 4th class
        european players in their 30s
        1st class talent tm players
        from mid level asian nations
        are great.
        Uzbek guy kept kicking the ball in the stands in the derby 😂 Too bad the North Korean guy is probably working on a farm now would’ve taken him over this guy 100%

Comment

sharzod tamirov
          was impressive in his debute.

love tajik vahdat
          and sharzod uzbaki

dont need 4th class
          european players in their 30s
          1st class talent tm players
          from mid level asian nations
          are great.
          did you watch the game? he was terrible and those tajik players didnt even play!

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
            did you watch the game? he was terrible and those tajik players didnt even play!
            yes tamirof missed few good chances and at one
            point he looked like dicarmo(brazilian bird shop owner ronaldinio 3rd cousin which played for pp 15 years ago)
            but
            overall yahya system is not a forward friendly system.
            and in what yahya asks his forwards to do TAMIROV DID
            HIS JOB.
            he pressed hard ran around and put his self in goal scoring positons and did whatever yahya asked him to do.
            tamirov IS MOHAJEM E KAZEB which needs to play in 2 forward system to succeed .yahya really could care less if his forwards score as long as they press hard and come back on D things ABDI WONT DO as abdi is classic forward which likes to walk and on offense get involve
            thats why issa always started over him because issa press hard and run around as well. yahya goals come from midfielders and he is ok with few goals only from forwards....WHEN I WATCH PERSEPOLIS MATCHES since i follow them around the clock i know exactly what to look for so i dont blame others dont agree with me.

vahdat is a beast and only reason he disnt play was part of yahya surprise line up vahdat will be in pp for years.

manochher is not in pgl level too slow .

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cbh91T4...dium=copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbioAkiI...dium=copy_link

Comment

Okay, so who takes over for Yahya?
                I'm usually in favour of vatani coaches getting a chance, but at the moment there don't seem to be any deserving options available. Would love to see someone like Neko get the keys, but doubt he will leave Foolad just to end up at PP.

So that begs the question, any realistic foreign options? What caliber are we thinking?
                Random Persian Gulf journeyman? Mid-table Portuguese coach? Or the classic beet farmer from a Balkan village?

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                  I'm usually in favour of vatani coaches getting a chance, but at the moment there don't seem to be any deserving options available. Would love to see someone like Neko get the keys, but doubt he will leave Foolad just to end up at PP.

So that begs the question, any realistic foreign options? What caliber are we thinking?
                  Random Persian Gulf journeyman? Mid-table Portuguese coach? Or the classic beet farmer from a Balkan village?
                  Lol. Why not a rejected former Egyptian coach...he loves Iran so much?! I doubt PP could land a world class beet farmer at least not one heading to WC!

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                  Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                    Lol. Why not a rejected former Egyptian coach...he loves Iran so much?! I doubt PP could land a world class beet farmer at least not one heading to WC!

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                    - Because he's a headcase at this point of his career

- would cost too much

- most likely has better options than coaching a team which is consistently being punished for mismanagement

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

Last month there was a rumor....

سرمربی تیم ملی امید یکی از گزینه های جانشینی گل محمدی؟
                      روز نو - ورزشی - 20 روز پیش - سه شنبه 2 فروردین 1401، ساعت 16:27 - - 63129976تمام تلاش هیئت مدیره پرسپولیس و رضا درویش حفظ یحیی گل محمدی است . - با وجود مخالفت رضا درویش با استعفای یحیی گل محمدی از سرمربیگری پرسپولیس، وضعیت ادامه حضور این مربی در جمع سرخ پوشان ...

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                        Last month there was a rumor....

Would be nice, but I doubt he would take the job.

Comment

Apparently Persepolis has been condemned by FIFA to pay Radosevich 866,000 euros!
                          Can't find sources yet, but let's see.
                          Another transfer window we'll be banned, but yeah Baba Masoud apparently loved us!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            Apparently Persepolis has been condemned by FIFA to pay Radosevich 866,000 euros!
                            Can't find sources yet, but let's see.
                            Another transfer window we'll be banned, but yeah Baba Masoud apparently loved us!
                            Bah bah that is all we needed. These imbeciles destroying our football with their continuous mistakes and ignorance…

Thanks n a side note I truly believe Yahya gotta go. He has had a great 3-4 year run but it’s time for him to go. His tactics and fake plans have been well read by other PGPL coaches. We need a fresh blood at this point. Should Branko get sacked from Oman national team, I hope we can manage to hire him back.

Although needs to first finish the season and then leave. Leaving now won’t make any sense. But he really needs to go IMHO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Beiro wants to come back.
                              https://footballi.net/news/r/712822/...84%DB%8C%D8%B3

It would be a win-win situation. Perspolis gets a reliable GK and Beiro gets much-needed playing time before the WC.

Hamed Lak is very likely to leave by the end of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                                Beiro wants to come back.
                                https://footballi.net/news/r/712822/...84%DB%8C%D8%B3

It would be a win-win situation. Perspolis gets a reliable GK and Beiro gets much-needed playing time before the WC.

Hamed Lak is very likely to leave by the end of the season.
                                What do you think about the theory that Fanaei is a really poor goalkeeping coach?

Comment

Working...
                                X