Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lobanov is still in the team? Seems like a waste of a foreign player since it's hard to see him playing over Beiranvand
    بسی رنج بردم در این سال سی
    عجم زنده کردم بدین پارسی

Comment

Can someone please tell me who are they referring to as "leader"? What is the fascination with that term in this article?

Comment

This altercation is completely odd. First of all why would Mosalman demand the leaders and fans not to chant his name? What's wrong with that? Secondly what is the correlation of Taremi's departure to Rizespor. really don't get any of this, I mean nothing adds up!

Perspolis has lately been surrounded by so much unnecessary internal conflicts and troubles. Last year we were known for being a united team with higher morals, however lately we have been hearing all these negativities around the team. What's up with that?

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
          Can someone please tell me who are they referring to as "leader"? What is the fascination with that term in this article?
          I believe leaders in Iran are the individuals who coordinate and orchestrate fans' chants strategies in stadiums, they can turn the whole crowd against certain players/coaches etc. Apparently they're quite powerful amongst the fans, and often financially backed by the club!

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
            This altercation is completely odd. First of all why would Mosalman demand the leaders and fans not to chant his name? What's wrong with that? Secondly what is the correlation of Taremi's departure to Rizespor. really don't get any of this, I mean nothing adds up!

Perspolis has lately been surrounded by so much unnecessary internal conflicts and troubles. Last year we were known for being a united team with higher morals, however lately we have been hearing all these negativities around the team. What's up with that?
            I think your confusion is understood. So I will try to explain better:

After Taremi left, many members of Persepolis board, many fans and the leaders insulted Taremi. Mosalman who is a friend of Taremi became upset and told the leaders not to chant his name anymore. When Taremi came back the leaders started chanting Taremi's name and stuff and Mosalman became upset how quickly they went from insulting him to licking his ass and the leaders became aware of this and confronted him.

Comment

Golec is already a fan favorite with these Instagram posts of his he's a clever chap I've never seen someone learn how to act so Iranian so fast this guy deserves some kind of medal

And on a completely different note....the comments on luka maric:

- "f**k you luka....but thanks for everything"
              - "ko***$h chera nayomadi"
              - "we love your gfs tits"

what the hell is wrong with these ppl?! I may be getting a laugh out of this but it's actually really, really sad....
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Player wages

Omid Alishah: 237.500 euros
                Alireza Beiranvand: 237.500 euros
                Mohsen Mosalman: 237.500 euros
                Vahid Amiri: 237.500 euros
                Kamal Kamyabinia: 229.000 euros
                Alexiy Poliyanakin: 225.000 euros
                Mehdi Taremi: 225.000 euros
                Volodymyr Pryyomov: 210.000 euros
                Farshad Ahmadzadeh: 200.000 euros
                Jalal Hosseini: 175.000 euros
                Hossein Mahini: 175.000 euros
                Antony Golec: 160.000 euros
                Aleksandr Lobanov: 135.000 euros
                Sasan Ansari: 138.000 euros
                Mohammad Aramtab: 125.000 euros
                Mohsen Rabihkhah: 75.000 euros
                Ali Alipour: 75.000 euros
                Mohammad Ansari: 60.000 euros
                Ahmad Nourollahi: 50.000 euros
                Sadegh Moharrami: 50.000 euros
                Ehsan Alvanzadeh: 33.000 euros
                Mohammad Rahmati: 11.000 euros
                Abolfazl Darvishvand: 8.750 eurod
                Hamed Aghaei: 7.500 euros
                Shahab Zahedi: 2.500 euros

Branko Ivankovic: 525.000 euros

Source: 90tv.ir
                Last edited by 04041374; 07-27-2016, 04:06 AM.

Comment

These are all contracts ON THE PAPERS to respect the cap, half of the money is paid under the table in form of so called bonus and lots of other stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                    These are all contracts ON THE PAPERS to respect the cap, half of the money is paid under the table in form of so called bonus and lots of other stuff.
                    Yeah I was thinking the same. I doubt Ali Alipour is only getting 75k a year, otherwise he wouldn't have declined those offers from Russia and Turkey to stay at Persepolis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                      Salary cap? PGPL doesn't have one, no?

Comment

khaaak! So they are paying two players from the Ukrainian First League (2nd division) more than 200000 euro/player. They better be good, if not what a waste of money. Branko is always bringing mediocre foreign players to Perspolis. Probably next season he is going to sign players from either Polish or Hungarian 2nd division.

Comment

Originally posted by football.club View Post
                          khaaak! So they are paying two players from the Ukrainian First League (2nd division) more than 200000 euro/player. They better be good, if not what a waste of money. Branko is always bringing mediocre foreign players to Perspolis. Probably next season he is going to sign players from either Polish or Hungarian 2nd division.
                          To be fair more than half the teams pryyomov played for were in the Ukrainian premier league and also played a season in the RPL.

Polyonski on the other hand played almost every season in the Ukrainian premier league, and was playing for Shaktar and Metalist two very good Ukrainian teams especially Shaktar. Neither CV is as bad as you're making it out to be, let's hope they can perform I would be very mad to see Branko make little use of them and pay them all that money like he did with Jerry Bengtson
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                            Salary cap? PGPL doesn't have one, no?
                            not team salary cap, the one that you can't pay any player more than x amount of money, but each team pay half of it under the table.

Comment

Taremi scored a hattrick in yesterday's friendly against Pars Jonoobi Jam

Game ended 3-3

Comment

Was golec rumored to be leaving already? He just posted a picture saying "man hich ja nemiram va dar Persepolis mimoonam" anyone know what's been going on? All I heard was regular ITC problems but usually that gets solved pretty fast
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Working...
                                X