Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos...

Branco was expecting to become TM head coach!!! thank goddddd we got Marc Wilmot after CQ thank you Taj !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck to Ivankovic in the next step of his career in Jeddah. I hope he has a fruitful and fun time there.

Branko has undeniably been successful at PP over the last few years winning consecutive trophies, and deserves the move to the Saudi league.

He is a decent coach, but also a very astute politician and I guess for most of us (apart from the team mellie maneeeeeeehhhhhh subset) our sentiment about him relates to just how good he is at "playing the game".... He was absolutely "bung"ing them in. I don't think many people can ignore the long-term damage to our national team and its infrastructure, which took a decade to recover from.

But regardless, he has been good for his club's success over the last few years. Good for them.

Comment

He deserves the more pay after all he did for us at Perspolis, best of luck!
        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

All best Branko!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Congratulations to Perspolis for the Iranian Super Cup

https://www.tehrantimes.com/news/437...an-s-Super-Cup

Interesting fact: First time a club has won two consecutive trophies without playing the trophy match.

Comment

Screw that yuguslavian scumbag, so happy he is finally gone!

Comment

Originally posted by Babak_Shirazi View Post
                Screw that yuguslavian scumbag, so happy he is finally gone!
                chilllllll

Comment

I wonder who Perspolis will hire next?

Comment

Hopefully Branko employs his open flow, defensively liable strategies to his team in ACL next season so Persepolis beats them.
                    Good luck Branko and thanks for the memories!

Comment

Bragoh only stayed in Iran as long as CQ was there to backstab him and create hashieh. And as soon as CQ left, he did us a big favour and got the hell out of there. Just hope he had left some earlier.
                      sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
                      >-----------------<
                      Marg bar dictator
                      >-----------------<

Comment

Branko is F.. snake. What else it takes for people to realize this. Praising Iranian people, i consider Iran my second country and all BS, then living Iran for more money, now licking Saudi's a$$!

Comment

...and please remain there until your retirement from all coaching duties.

Comment

Comment

Well im not surprised this happened . All the people that supported PP finacially and legally are all in jail right now. Also shame on those PP fans that said stuff like " this is not my Team melli" during asian cup and world cup, just to support this moron Brangoh.

Comment

Guys. What’s all the this eerooni emotional crap. Branko is not our pesar khaleh. He’s a professional coach who’s worked in a highly unprofessional environment ( aka akhund republic) and taken Persepolis to dizzying heights. Now after NOT getting paid he’s had enough and moved to a much more professional club that is able and willing to pay him more and on time !!! Why can’t we accept this !!??? For god sakes this is his livelihood !

Comment

Working...
                                X