Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
    ^

its so hard to watch full interviews with misaghi. You feel the need to constantly attack your screen throughout.

Comment

Rado now has 10 clean sheets in 11 matches in all competitions this season I’m glad we have him to replace beiro but I’m worried about who will fill the shoes of Bashar and Alipour (both heavily rumored to leave).
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

We play fantastic football. Despite scoring the goal against Foolad, we kept on pressing even more and going for more goals. Proud of this team.

Bacheha ghahremanimoon pishapish mobaarak!

Comment

Agha 2 haftast mojadadan ghahreman shodim and no one congratulates ourselves. That is an unforgivable crime!!!

On a serious note congrats my dearest comrades. We snatched yet another deserved championship. But this time in such style and pride. I pride myself for being a Perspolisi all my life. Tabreek be hamegimoon for such unprecedented style of championship in our football's history!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
            Agha 2 haftast mojadadan ghahreman shodim and no one congratulates ourselves. That is an unforgivable crime!!!

On a serious note congrats my dearest comrades. We snatched yet another deserved championship. But this time in such style and pride. I pride myself for being a Perspolisi all my life. Tabreek be hamegimoon for such unprecedented style of championship in our football's history!!!!
            What is your opinion about Mehdi Abdi? Do you think he can follow into the footsteps of Taremi?

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post

An emphatic and outright domination of the league this year.
              We have alot of haters, but we were clearly the best team in the league again this year.

On to the fifth!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                What is your opinion about Mehdi Abdi? Do you think he can follow into the footsteps of Taremi?
                He so far seems quite promising. At such young age for such talent anything is quite possible. It all depends on himself and how bad he desires big goals and achievements. He has precision, his sense of scoring so far seems great. I am hopeful, but honestly it's hard to determine the future of Iranian footballers. Culturally discipline and dedication is scarce in our country, hence why many promising footballers after sparks of amazing talent get lost somewhere down the road during their footballing career. Indeed the unfortunate circumstances of our country and lack of footballing academies play a huge role in that failure as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  An emphatic and outright domination of the league this year.
                  We have alot of haters, but we were clearly the best team in the league again this year.

On to the fifth!
                  Amen!

Comment

There are rumors that we are going to be punished heavily by FIFA due to salary payment issues with Branko and others. Probably point deduction and transfer bans.

Persepolis paid most of the Beiranvand transfer money to Branko but it wasn’t the full amount outstanding to Branko and it was also after the FIFA deadline. FIFA also as always didn’t help with the transfer of funds that Persepolis has in FIFA and AFC’s account. A former mid-level staff of Persepolis (administrative) has also been arrested for some sort of alleged crime.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      There are rumors that we are going to be punished heavily by FIFA due to salary payment issues with Branko and others. Probably point deduction and transfer bans.

Persepolis paid most of the Beiranvand transfer money to Branko but it wasn’t the full amount outstanding to Branko and it was also after the FIFA deadline. FIFA also as always didn’t help with the transfer of funds that Persepolis has in FIFA and AFC’s account. A former mid-level staff of Persepolis (administrative) has also been arrested for some sort of alleged crime.
                      Yes read about it this morning and it seems quite serious. Man how much drama and hardship should our people bear in the country. Everyday a new drama and badbakhti.

Comment

the problem with iranian clubs in general, especially likes of PP and SS is they sign contracts with people without a cushion/emergency fund to make sure they will be paid on time and full amount.

Why the fuck should Branko's salary be tied to Beiranvands departure? Something the club didnt even know about when they hired branko/extended with him. Their salaries and payments are always based on IFs and BUTs, not what they have in the bank. If they are so stretched they can sell torabi too, problem solved.

Normally in these situations like a bunch of babies they would run to vezarat varzesh or something to help them pay (AKA the government should be paying for branko). Now vezarat varzesh is actually so broke and fucked bc of sanctions they can just say no. In a way these sanctions can be a good thing for our football and maybe even some elements of society. The constant banking on certain money streams that are not sustainable is impossible, so people have to be creative and realistic, give more iranian talent a chance and not spend money they dont have on things they dont need.

What branko did for PP was very remarkable and commendable, but yahya has shone with this league win that he deserves a lot of credit and is up for the job. In general iranian clubs need to focus on younger generation of players+coaches and not overpaying some average foreigners, making good profit from euro sales. This is something the rest of footballing world figured out long ago but still hasnt caught on in iran. That would be the ideal situation for our football anyways and force clubs to invest money they do have in youth infrastructure, good coaching, and a couple decent negotiators/agents to get good deals for iranian clubs selling players abroad (sell on fees, transfer fees, etc).

Comment

Typical Iranian teams mentality. Once In their comfort zone and cocky attitude, then displaying a complacent and disappointing performance. I believe last year also we celebrated our championship after a bad match result and ugly game. And this year we seem to repeat that experience!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My goodness the announcers of the championship ceremony sound so terrible. They sound like military parade announcers.

Nothing gets done professionally and properly in this country! [emoji1750][emoji1750][emoji1750]

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              the problem with iranian clubs in general, especially likes of PP and SS is they sign contracts with people without a cushion/emergency fund to make sure they will be paid on time and full amount.

Why the fuck should Branko's salary be tied to Beiranvands departure? Something the club didnt even know about when they hired branko/extended with him. Their salaries and payments are always based on IFs and BUTs, not what they have in the bank. If they are so stretched they can sell torabi too, problem solved.

Normally in these situations like a bunch of babies they would run to vezarat varzesh or something to help them pay (AKA the government should be paying for branko). Now vezarat varzesh is actually so broke and fucked bc of sanctions they can just say no. In a way these sanctions can be a good thing for our football and maybe even some elements of society. The constant banking on certain money streams that are not sustainable is impossible, so people have to be creative and realistic, give more iranian talent a chance and not spend money they dont have on things they dont need.

What branko did for PP was very remarkable and commendable, but yahya has shone with this league win that he deserves a lot of credit and is up for the job. In general iranian clubs need to focus on younger generation of players+coaches and not overpaying some average foreigners, making good profit from euro sales. This is something the rest of footballing world figured out long ago but still hasnt caught on in iran. That would be the ideal situation for our football anyways and force clubs to invest money they do have in youth infrastructure, good coaching, and a couple decent negotiators/agents to get good deals for iranian clubs selling players abroad (sell on fees, transfer fees, etc).
                              It's quite simple. They shouldn't spend money they don't have.
                              Most of the club CEOs are really just opportunists who want to make a name for themselves. Because they mostly get government funding they don't give a damn if they lie or sign bad contracts because someone else will have to clean up their mess.

Comment

This guy is so good:

https://youtu.be/yo9woDNpLq4

Comment

Working...
                                X