Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
    ^^i am sorry this is so "looos" whoever is teaching this guy to do this is not doing justice to iranian football.
    Shishta
    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
      ^^^

My goodness, our people from Iran embarrass the hell out of all of us on SM. How embarrassing are these comments? Eyne dehaati haaye nadid badid! Ughhhhh
      Funny thing is, most of these people on IG are likely well mannered and educated if you meet them face to face in real life. For some reason they thing that being behind a keyboard gives them reason to behave like this.

Comment

Photos of the last weeks:

Formerly known as Persianking!
        Follow me @
        instagram/iranscout
        instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

The AAA triangle (Alishah, Alipour, Amiri)

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
            FC Persepolis 5 - FC Obolon-Brovar 2
            Goal Scorers: Vahid Amiri (X2), Farshad Ahmadzadeh, Omid Alishah, Shahab Zahedi (fantastic strike!)
            This Shahab Zahedi. He’s 20 years old and has already impressed in pre-season. If he continues like this, PP fans will soon forget about Taremi.
            If he stay away from doping and keep his dang shirt on.

This is his picture he posted after disciplined for doping.

Comment

Bengtson officially joined Zob Ahan - smart move by Golmohammadi!, obviously he followed Perspolis and saw how underrated this player is. Hopefully Bengtson will score plenty of goals and prove Branko how wrong he was, a great striker/person who really deserved much better but wasn’t treated well by us. Also losing Milad Kamandani was disappointing!
              Formerly known as Persianking!
              Follow me @
              instagram/iranscout
              instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

thank you all for keeping this alive and i am optimistic about this coming season.

Go Reds, GO Iran.
                sigpic
                Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Originally posted by Persianking View Post
                  Bengtson officially joined Zob Ahan - smart move by Golmohammadi!, obviously he followed Perspolis and saw how underrated this player is. Hopefully Bengtson will score plenty of goals and prove Branko how wrong he was, a great striker/person who really deserved much better but wasn’t treated well by us. Also losing Milad Kamandani was disappointing!
                  calling it right now, bengtson will finish top 3 in the scoring charts if played consistently by golmo,which I anticipate he will. I will be rooting for him
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                    calling it right now, bengtson will finish top 3 in the scoring charts if played consistently by golmo,which I anticipate he will. I will be rooting for him
                    Seems like Branko yet pulled another Jalal Hosseini for this year. I reckon by mid season we won't be complaining and regretting that Branko should have kept Bengston, look how he is scoring left and right for Zobahan etc.

Comment

Shame on you Mehdi Taremi!

Shame!

Comment

I never hated a footballist as much than this gay Taremi. I really hope the worse for the rest of her career, may she get banned two years by FIFA and get an heavy injury during the first match she returns, so she can end his career for good. And we never see her ugly pussy face in a pitch. Too bad I can not punch this little coward. This "guy" is so weak he is able to run 100m under 10sec if he suddenly hear a baby fart behind him.

I respect Gucci and Ansarifard but they are not good material to help us survive in international stage (I am know speaking about Asia) as they proove us during last world cup and Sweden friendly. If Azmun get injuried or is as brainless than his bff Taremshit, we are in big trouble

Comment

Taremi is dead to me.
                          sigpic

Comment

In today's training, Mosalman was involved in a fight with a Perspolis leader.

It started when Perspolis fans started to chant his name, but unlike other players whose names were chanted he didn't show any reaction. This has already happened once when Taremi left for Rizespor. He asked Perspolis fans not to chant his name.

After the training session the leader leader went to him and critisized him for not at least waving towards the fans and when Mosalman showed an unappropriate reaction, a physical fight broke out.

Last edited by 04041374; 07-20-2016, 11:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post

It started when Perspolis fans started to chant his name, but unlike other players whose names were chanted he didn't show any reaction. This has already happened once when Taremi left for Rizespor. He asked Perspolis fans not to chant his name.

After the training session the leader leader went to him and critisized him for not at least waving towards the fans and when Mosalman showed an unappropriate reaction, a physical fight broke out.

Good ol' Persepolis!

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                                Infighting, grudges and disharmony are typical of a Branko Ivankovic managed team. When your leader is a major pussy, anyone is allowed to do whatever they want. There's more to running a football team than just tactics and player selection.

Comment

Working...
                                X