Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was a much needed 5-0 win. We haven't had many of those this season. If it comes down to GD (God forbid lol) to decide who wins the league, we need to grab a few of these thrashing victories.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedram88 View Post
      I checked and saw their was only one game left in the league ? can anyone comfirm when the league will end? I thought it was 34 games
      We've reached the halfway point of the league.
      League will be 30 games.
      However, AFC is forcing Champions League and compressed world cup qualifiers so some people think the league may have to provide some sort of alternative schedule.

Comment

Another 1-0 win for Persepolis courtesy of Seyed Jalal.
        We really need some forwards and scoring power.

Comment

Hey guys, I’m looking for a very specific jersey. Our 2016-17 JOMA Persepolis Home jersey with the buttoned collar. I’ve looked everywhere and can’t find it (on both USA and European websites).

Do any of you know which Iranian store may have this? A store you guys have shopped at before and that you trust. One that may have an Instagram page I can reach out to?

I regret not getting this jersey before and I think it was one our best jerseys in a long time

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
            Hey guys, I’m looking for a very specific jersey. Our 2016-17 JOMA Persepolis Home jersey with the buttoned collar. I’ve looked everywhere and can’t find it (on both USA and European websites).

Do any of you know which Iranian store may have this? A store you guys have shopped at before and that you trust. One that may have an Instagram page I can reach out to?

I regret not getting this jersey before and I think it was one our best jerseys in a long time
            Not the home one but away for that season - the seller is a close family friend of mine and all of his products are great. Everything is 100% original, fast shipping and fair prices. You can check out his page he has a whole bunch of very rare and hard to get Iranian club and TM jerseys.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2016-17-Per....m46890.l49292
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Ramezani has left the club....thank god. He was a total waste of space and not Persepolis caliber. Barely PGPL caliber even.

If moghanlou comes, the lineup of abdi, moghanlou and alekasir will be super strong and deep for Asian standard. In the meantime abdi needs to work on his finishing big time.
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                Not the home one but away for that season - the seller is a close family friend of mine and all of his products are great. Everything is 100% original, fast shipping and fair prices. You can check out his page he has a whole bunch of very rare and hard to get Iranian club and TM jerseys.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2016-17-Per....m46890.l49292
                Hey dadash, thanks! But I’ve checked eBay already and saw that But I’m picky! I’m looking for the home jersey and in medium.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  Another 1-0 win for Persepolis courtesy of Seyed Jalal.
                  We really need some forwards and scoring power.
                  Baba bikhial. Oonesh ba man!
                  Befarma chayee.

...... talking abt Iranian management attitude.
                  CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                      Do you know what stadium this is ?

Comment

I think Mes Kerman’s.

Comment

A good 2-1 win for Persepolis with 10 men today.
                          Vahid Amiri was excellent. Best player in the first half of the season to me.

League is very competitive this year. Sepahan has the same points, same GD, but more goals scored and are currently 1st. Esteghlal is getting points despite some very poor football and will push for championship as well.

Comment

Hats off to Moharram, he had enough balls to play 4-3-3 in his first full time season as head coach, he is playing the most attractive football in league, beside Yahya's team which always had plan. Moharram playing with pretty much no natural DM in their 4-3-3, that is why at the beginning of the season they allowed lots of goals and lately they tried to work on that.

Comment

Anyone see Rado’s latest Instagram story? I hope he doesn’t get in trouble.....
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                                Anyone see Rado’s latest Instagram story? I hope he doesn’t get in trouble.....
                                He was right to post what he did. Exposing people and authorities who don't and never will take this Covid-19 stuff seriously. Plus price gouging is shameful to a guy and his family who have been in Iran for 5 years.

Comment

Working...
                                X