Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm surprised no one is talking about the Branko to Algeria.

I hope he leaves.

Comment

A must win game coming up on Monday. Al Ryan is coming for 1 point and have no pressure to win, and we need to be smart and be patient in a must win game. not easy.
      it's good that perspolis has practically wrapped up the league, so they are at least under no pressure with regards to the league and in fact feeling good about themselves now. hopefully, we can take that momentum into Monday's game.

not having Ahmadzadeh hurts us. Soroush and Mosalman need to do better pressuring the ball when they lose position, and not just commit fouls. Soroush gave away too many easy fouls against peykan.

I really hope Ali Pour scores another goal for us.

Comment

It would be a sublime moment to see Rezaeian moving to Europe, I am badly hoping it happens. Not only would it be a punch to the face of that arrogant Branko, but also because he has the potential to succeed. It's just a shame he won’t be able to celebrate the championship with the team.

Alipour was crying in the locker room, he really needed this goal. I hope he stays and shines next season to get some offers from Europe - the potential is there and he is only 21 years old.

Anyway, expecting a full home on Monday. Thanks God Ahmadzadeh is not part of the squad - that's the best news so far, hopefully Nariman Jahan will replace him - he showed great vision with that pass to Taremi vs. Peykan. I don’t expect any other change by Branko as he is too one dimensional and won't upgrade the level. So all we can hope is i that the team has a good day and the fans push them to the limits. For the ACL it was a good thing we lost to Abadan - this shock was needed to somewhat shake off that Branko's arrogance grounded inside the players.

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
        I'm surprised no one is talking about the Branko to Algeria.
        I hope he leaves.
        That's why I hope too, but unfortunately the problem is that we can’t sign another foreign coach and we might end up with a worse option. The only domestic coach that might be able to lead this team is Yahya Golmohammadi, but we already treated him bad last time for no reason. Really don't want to experience terrible coaches like Derakhshan or Estili again...
        Formerly known as Persianking!
        Follow me @
        instagram/iranscout
        instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

You're dead wrong if you think that the club can hire a better foreign coach than Branko. Or in other words no better foreign coach is ready to work in PGPL with Branko's salary.

Let the club first pay the millions of dollars they owe to Jose before getting deducted 6 points.
          Last edited by 04041374; 04-08-2017, 08:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nariman View Post
            It would be a sublime moment to see Rezaeian moving to Europe, I am badly hoping it happens. Not only would it be a punch to the face of that arrogant Branko, but also because he has the potential to succeed. It's just a shame he won’t be able to celebrate the championship with the team.
            Alipour was crying in the locker room, he really needed this goal. I hope he stays and shines next season to get some offers from Europe - the potential is there and he is only 21 years old.
            Anyway, expecting a full home on Monday. Thanks God Ahmadzadeh is not part of the squad - that's the best news so far, hopefully Nariman Jahan will replace him - he showed great vision with that pass to Taremi vs. Peykan. I don’t expect any other change by Branko as he is too one dimensional and won't upgrade the level. So all we can hope is i that the team has a good day and the fans push them to the limits. For the ACL it was a good thing we lost to Abadan - this shock was needed to somewhat shake off that Branko's arrogance grounded inside the players.
            That's why I hope too, but unfortunately the problem is that we can’t sign another foreign coach and we might end up with a worse option. The only domestic coach that might be able to lead this team is Yahya Golmohammadi, but we already treated him bad last time for no reason. Really don't want to experience terrible coaches like Derakhshan or Estili again...
            Get ready for Ali Daei to return. He doesn't like his team, Naft Tehran, and there is a high possibility Persepolis signs him after Branko. If Hashemian had some experience he could join s an assistant coach.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
              Get ready for Ali Daei to return. He doesn't like his team, Naft Tehran, and there is a high possibility Persepolis signs him after Branko. If Hashemian had some experience he could join s an assistant coach.
              Both have sued Perspolis over their money, no way they will agree to work there.

Comment

The championship ceremony will be held in Azadi after the game vs. Padideh on Week 28 (before the game vs Al Hilal). That's better than Mashhad, although it would've been a nice inauguration game at AQR

http://90tv.ir/news/381736/%D9%81%D9...B4%D9%88%D8%AF

Comment

Rezaiyan was the last bullet to finish any AFC team and put them to rest. To let him go is a mistake. Bronko has felt too arrogant. In fact the loss to sanat naft could have been prevented.
                  Daei, Bronko or any coach who does lajbaazi fails finally in the big shows. Oh i will not forget ghotbi not using Ali Karimi and losing to korea and losing asian championship.
                  Coaches who behave this way will not have perfect mark in history.
                  Now what rezaiyan needs to do is work hard day and night and get ready for uzbek game. Shine there and he will be in europe next.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                    Both have sued Perspolis over their money, no way they will agree to work there.
                    If that is the case then the old geezers like Ali Parvin and Naser Ebrahimi will be back and we return to Ali Asghari style of football.
                    Last edited by PersianLegion; 04-08-2017, 08:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                      The championship ceremony will be held in Azadi after the game vs. Padideh on Week 28 (before the game vs Al Hilal). That's better than Mashhad, although it would've been a nice inauguration game at AQR

http://90tv.ir/news/381736/%D9%81%D9...B4%D9%88%D8%AF

now imagine if Padideh beats our ass and ruins the whole plan. that would be really funny.
                      they haven won 5 games in a row and they are only 2 points out of the 4th spot on the table. they are the hottest team in the league right now. It took us a 91st minute goal to defeat them in our first game.

Comment

Originally posted by Leopard View Post
                        Rezaiyan was the last bullet to finish any AFC team and put them to rest. To let him go is a mistake. Bronko has felt too arrogant. In fact the loss to sanat naft could have been prevented.
                        Daei, Bronko or any coach who does lajbaazi fails finally in the big shows. Oh i will not forget ghotbi not using Ali Karimi and losing to korea and losing asian championship.
                        Coaches who behave this way will not have perfect mark in history.
                        Now what rezaiyan needs to do is work hard day and night and get ready for uzbek game. Shine there and he will be in europe next.
                        Rezaean could only play in two spots and we happened to have better players in both of those spots. RB and RM.

I wish him all the best, but he is not my type of player.(I am mostly referring to his attitude.)
                        but Yes I agree that branko made a mistake about Rezaian, and that was to take him back in the first place.

Comment

Parvin claims Rezaeian will join a European side and i hope by Europe he doesn't mean Swedish or Norway kind of leagues.
                          http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=351007

Comment

Looks like the offer is from Turkey..

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                              Looks like the offer is from Turkey..
                              well...Hopefully its from the likes of at least trapzonspor,bursaspor. I doubt him getting offers from besiktas,gala,fener,istanbul bb.

Comment

Nariman Jahan will probably miss tomorrow's game due to an injury.

Comment

Working...
                                X