Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
    The sale of all 3 literally could have solved a lot of our financial problems. Each players was easily worth anymore between 1-3.5 mil.....heyf
    I mean resan was a super saleable asset to qatar give he is arab and they would love to have an arab star player who brings in big fan base. If SS got 2 mil Al sadd offer, they could easily have gotten the same for bashar who is similar age actually but much more experience and more polished.

Shoja also, at least 1.5-2 mil given his quality and form, NT callup, etc. He is enterring prime age as well.

Beiro if they sold like normal humans after WC could have made 3 mil easy.

Alipour was valued at 1.5 mil at least by Pacos Ferriera earlier, they missed out on that by not selling until he became free agent.

Just shit management. And as we saw there were able replacements in the league the entire team and available for super cheap (free fees) wages.

Comment

https://www.tehrantimes.com/news/454...fer-ban-lifted

Good News Persepolis transfer ban lifted

Comment

Mohamad Sharifi joins PP from saipa.
        Wasn't he the promising young guy?

Comment

They need reinforcements asap or else ACL final could be a sh!t show...

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Afc rejected PP appeal (about Alekasir's suspension)

Comment

bashar stayed and started today.

Comment

OFFICIAL

Comment

Anyone know if he will be available for the ACL final?
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Can Persepolis appeal Alekasir's suspension to CAS or directly to FIFA? If so did they do this?

Or is all hope lost and Alekasir has to serve an incredibly unjust suspension?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
                      Can Persepolis appeal Alekasir's suspension to CAS or directly to FIFA? If so did they do this?

Or is all hope lost and Alekasir has to serve an incredibly unjust suspension?

I could ask the same of you.
                      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                        I could ask the same of you.
                        Napareh

Comment

That penalty was BS! bazam haghe sanat nafto khordan.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                            That penalty was BS! bazam haghe sanat nafto khordan.
                            Persepolis dominated the game. Sanat GK kept them competitive.

Comment

"Persepolis dominated the game" Lol no they didn't! They didn't even have one proper chance to score. This what makes me mad! They won the game on ref
                              Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              Persepolis dominated the game. Sanat GK kept them competitive.

Comment

Anyone noticed when Aghaie was on ground with a possible concussion, the PP medic slapped him a few times to "wake him up"???

How ignorant do you have to be to do that?

Comment

Working...
                                X