PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos... - Page 8

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 101 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast

Thread: PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos...

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,021 Times in 6,288 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Apparently Branko is not happy CQ has said all TM players must rest.
    Branko said any player who doesn't show up to the training camp will be fined as its the club who pays them.

I hope they can resolve this.

YAS #1

ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,794 Times in 4,336 Posts
    Branko's interview:

Tehran Times – TEHRAN, Persepolis football team head coach Branko Ivankovic is satisfied with the club’s performance in the transfer market as the Reds have signed six player so far.

“I gave a 15-player wish list to the club in order to strengthen the team but we could sign only six of them. I’m satisfied with the club performance in the transfer market as we have already signed the key players,” Branko told reporters.

“We are going to have pre-season camp in Ukraine which will start from June 26. We have to compete in three different competitions next season so we need a quite strong squad.

“I’m not going to promise anything because in football nothing is predictable but I will assure that we will do our best to make our fans happy,” the Croatian coach added.

Persepolis has already signed Vahid Amiri, Sasan Ansari, Ehsan Alvanzadeh, Alireza Beyranvand, Abolfazl Darvishvand and Jalal Hosseini in the transfer market.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Omid Alishah extended his contract today for another year:

Formerly known as Persianking!
    Follow me @
    instagram/iranscout
    instagram/nariman_iranscout

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nariman For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff

ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,884 Times in 4,167 Posts
    I really hope Branko and CQ won't get into a coaching feud that's all we need!

Damn, I have never seen Branko so fat, He never had such big belly. Bet you anything it's the kebab and all together Persian food turning him into another Al Daei!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Keano For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff

ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,884 Times in 4,167 Posts
    BTW I am just loving this team, love it love it. One of the youngest and most youthful teams we have had in the history of our club. Not to mention the amazing positive energy and unity between our players. I mean look at all these pics PK jaan posted, you see a full team of young talented players with so much ambition and genuineness.

Gotta love Branko!!!!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Keano For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,858 Times in 5,173 Posts
    I see that Alipour has spent the vacations in the gym Good for him. I hope that he gets invited to TM in the upcoming season.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 04041374 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,227 Times in 1,999 Posts
    LOL@Alishah and all those so called Turkish offers.

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,447 Times in 3,132 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Iran_19 View Post
    LOL@Alishah and all those so called Turkish offers.
    Just because he re-signed with Persepolis does not mean the offers were not present..... unfortuantely the attitude in Iran is that many players would rather stay in Iran and play for the sorkhabi clubs than playing in Sweden, Turkey or Austria.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to irani8perspolis For This Useful Post:

YAS #1

ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,794 Times in 4,336 Posts
    Mehrdad Mohammadi fortunately joined Sepahan and now Perspolis is focused on Kaveh Rezaei, who is a much more proven forward anyway and already played in ACL. Still not in the caliber of Taremi, but good to go.

Unfortunalty Kanaanizadegan was stupid enough to join SS, hence why we urgently need to find another quality CB besides J.Hosseini!

Recent pics:

Quote Originally Posted by 04041374 View Post
    I see that Alipour has spent the vacations in the gym Good for him. I hope that he gets invited to TM in the upcoming season.
    Quote Originally Posted by KeonKish View Post
    He has a very good body fat percentage, his cardiac fitness is probably very good.
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It can be his season; after Taremi now it's his time to become the next shining youngster of the league! Only 20 years old, but already made it into the starting lineup under Branko, even scoring goals in crucial matches like the derby. Keep an eye on him...
    Formerly known as Persianking!
    Follow me @
    instagram/iranscout
    instagram/nariman_iranscout

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Nariman For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,858 Times in 5,173 Posts
    Alishah legioner-besho nist. He was also linked with clubs from Belgium and Greece in the last season and decided to stay.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 04041374 For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,075 Times in 4,072 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 04041374 View Post

He has a very good body fat percentage, his cardiac fitness is probably very good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 101 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 341

You do not have permission to view the list of names.