Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    I mentioned that amiri is out due to yellow card accumulation!
    Are you sure that the cards will carry over to the final? Dammit!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
      Fun facts.

Do you know that this logo was created by me? I scanned my Persepolis jersey's logo as they were missing a digital version of the logo in the 90's and as soon as I made it, the club and AFC used it everywhere and it became their official digital logo. Here it is if you guys remember it. It brings a lot of memories for me. PP=

[ATTACH]18811[/ATTACH]
      Oh wowww I didn’t know about this. Eyval damet garm. Around what year did you create this?

Comment

^ end of 98 or maybe 99. Don't exactly remember.

I just scanned the logo of my Persepolis jersey, cleaned it up in Photoshop, put a circle around it and put the Persepolis Persian font below the logo. And posted it on a news piece about Persepolis on PFDC and that was it. I might not have played or scored for my beloved team, but I surely helped them score and bang on the internet. :-) so I am very proud to say the least. I am attached to their history for ever somehow.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by webmaster; 10-14-2020, 01:45 AM.
        __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
          Are you sure that the cards will carry over to the final? Dammit!!!

Are, chon Amiri vaghte kaarte zard raa gereft kheili narahat shood va hey mizad to sare khodesh. Midonest ke nemitone final raa baazi kone.
          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Did any of you guys see the giant protest today outside the Persepolis club office? It looked huge and aggressive!
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiwUIO_HxGw

Comment

Mohammad Sharifi from Saipa, who was a key part of excellent chamanian u17 team, will join PP. He is still just 19 and has good engine and box to box game as a CM. Solid technique too. If he works physically + improves passing range he has speed and dribbling ability a lot of iranian CMs lack.

Solid signing as a Free Agent for PP.

Comment

Ajab mamlekate kasifiye Vaghean lool in other countries when someone goes to a final they get raises promotion and bring stronger players in Iran it’s opposite smh

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                    Ajab mamlekate kasifiye Vaghean lool in other countries when someone goes to a final they get raises promotion and bring stronger players in Iran it’s opposite smh
                    I think it has more to do with all the unpaid wages and the players/coaches leaving.

Comment

Where are the Esteghlal fans who keep calling Persepolis "teame hokoomati".

They aren't getting Branko his money - which will mean points deductions and transfer bans.
                      Shoja may leave.
                      Bashar is leaving.
                      They didn't extend Torabi's contract for a few months and missed out on a huge transfer free from Qatar.

The new CEO and co are there to destroy Persepolis.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        Where are the Esteghlal fans who keep calling Persepolis "teame hokoomati".

They aren't getting Branko his money - which will mean points deductions and transfer bans.
                        Shoja may leave.
                        Bashar is leaving.
                        They didn't extend Torabi's contract for a few months and missed out on a huge transfer free from Qatar.

The new CEO and co are there to destroy Persepolis.
                        There is not much difference in quality of squads as a neutral frankly. PP have a more solid defensive base forged in Branko era, extended in Calderon era, and improved in Yahya era. SS on the other hand have way more individual quality. Nobody on PP offensively compares to talent level of Ghaedi, Diabate. The main difference is Yahya has been coaching the team for a while and coaching them properly. If SS chill the fuck out, give Fekri a few months to scope out situation, they can have a strong season too. They made some good signings with mehdipour (really smart pickup) already and a couple others rumored to be close.

Comment

AK8 claims he spoke to Shoja and he is ready to stay despite financial problem, even waiving most of the money he is owed.

He suggests that PP management may be trying to force him out.

Weird things are afoot.

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGfjGNvg...d=1sh7hyo4qrey

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

We’re losing to many players to free transfers. Really poor. Management should be extending contracts - even for a month so the club can make some transfer money. Shoja, Alipour and Ressan all left for free. At least Beiranvand made the club some money.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                We’re losing to many players to free transfers. Really poor. Management should be extending contracts - even for a month so the club can make some transfer money. Shoja, Alipour and Ressan all left for free. At least Beiranvand made the club some money.
                                The sale of all 3 literally could have solved a lot of our financial problems. Each players was easily worth anymore between 1-3.5 mil.....heyf
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X