Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He was always good, I don't get why Skocic ignoring him, he is probably the best LB playing in IPL, this guy can easy play in some leagues such as Belgium, Portugal.
    He was suffering from Covid, should be back by next week i guess. He just turned 26 and he is still pretty young.

Comment

We forget sometimes football players actually improve and aren't stationary.

A few years ago he was considerably worse. For example I remember CQ was trying him out as LB against Algeria, and he was completely outshined (understandably) by Mahrez.
      Because of that game I think he lost his spot in the World Cup 23 man suqad.

Since then, he's gotten alot better and clearly learned alot.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        We forget sometimes football players actually improve and aren't stationary.

A few years ago he was considerably worse. For example I remember CQ was trying him out as LB against Algeria, and he was completely outshined (understandably) by Mahrez.

Because of that game I think he lost his spot in the World Cup 23 man suqad.

Since then, he's gotten alot better and clearly learned alot.
        Exactly....he really wasn’t special at all for TM standard but really improved a lot since then. Now he is a rock solid second choice to Milad IMO.
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Aghaei from what I saw in ACL from him last season is ok. I think technically he has some weaknesses which were also on display in his limited TM games (weak first touch especially under any sort of pressure) but certainly from physical standpoint he is capable and is solid defensively and making runs into space.

Derakhshanmehr is another profile I really like as backup LB bc of technicality, age, good crossing ability

Comment

Yahya benching Alekasir for Alishah lol vs Sepahan.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Alishah injured at min 30. Alekasir in

Comment

Hell of game by Niazmand so far.
                Not a bad game overall

Comment

Alekasir scored. 1-0

Comment

Persepolis has played very poorly since the goal. Also got lucky the ref didn’t call a penalty against us.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      Persepolis has played very poorly since the goal. Also got lucky the ref didn’t call a penalty against us.
                      Yeah, that was a penalty, no doubt

Comment

Sepahan fans had also stopped the Persepolis team bus from leaving their hotel before the game. They got to the stadium with delay.

Comment

Not impressed by Noroullahi, Nourafkan, Nemati at all. These guys don't even deserve TM spot.
                          The same as Mohhebi. What happened to him?
                          Torabi has again been Persepolis best player.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            Not impressed by Noroullahi, Nourafkan, Nemati at all. These guys don't even deserve TM spot.
                            Torabi has again been Persepolis best player.

Agreed. They’re the kind of players who are a little bit better than the league average and can’t elevate their game.

Comment

Lucky goal Sepahan.

Comment

Sepahan scores the tying goal. Deserved.

Comment

Working...
                                X