Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On the way to India. Aghaei has been tested positive for COVID and will stay in quarantine, alongside Faraji. Ali Shojaei will probably replace him at LB until Aghaei can join the team.

Comment

Aghaei absence can be huge. Defense will be thin without Faraji as back up and Aghaei. Kamal can play as CD and Shojaei as LB.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        Aghaei absence can be huge. Defense will be thin without Faraji as back up and Aghaei. Kamal can play as CD and Shojaei as LB.
        Honestly, if we can’t beat an Indian team with without a few starters then we are in big trouble.
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Moghanlou fcuk it up big time, his team is 6th in league and he was getting decent playing time... I don't get this...

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
            Honestly, if we can’t beat an Indian team with without a few starters then we are in big trouble.
            Well it is not only the Indian team. We play all of our games in India if i am not wrong so the team stays there until the end of month.
            Same for other groups.
            I guess both Faraji and Aghaei will join the team later.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Is Persepolis really in some kind of trouble for posting something racist about Indians? I saw this garbage Esteghlal Twitter account mention something and I actually wanted to respond to it but didn’t want to do so before having all the information. When were we racist against Arabs or Uzbeks or even Asians?

I can’t help but think the admin of this garbage page is that guy siavash aryan (if I’m not mistaking his name) who used to be active here and post so much pro SS and anti PP garbage

https://twitter.com/esteghlalfc_en/s...603975687?s=21
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                Is Persepolis really in some kind of trouble for posting something racist about Indians? I saw this garbage Esteghlal Twitter account mention something and I actually wanted to respond to it but didn’t want to do so before having all the information. When were we racist against Arabs or Uzbeks or even Asians?

I can’t help but think the admin of this garbage page is that guy siavash aryan (if I’m not mistaking his name) who used to be active here and post so much pro SS and anti PP garbage

https://twitter.com/esteghlalfc_en/s...603975687?s=21
                last thing Iran needs is for indians to hate us lol. we already at odds with arabs and asians when it comes to soccer

Comment

On this day 5 years ago.

Comment

Sad news: Hamid Jasemian, Perspolis' first captain in club history passed away due to COVID.

May he rest in peace. 🙏

Comment

May he rests in peace...

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                        Sad news: Hamid Jasemian, Perspolis' first captain in club history passed away due to COVID.
                        May he rest in peace. 🙏
                        روحش شاد

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Khoda rahmatesh kone.

Comment

R.I.P. Hamid Jasemian

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

^ R.I.P. :-(

Persepolis players tested negative for the virus.

https://twitter.com/PersepolisFC/sta...00414409097218
                              Last edited by webmaster; 05-02-2021, 09:25 PM.
                              __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Guys does anyone know when Aghayee is coming back?

I have to say I never thought he was as good as some thought, didn’t understand why he was a consistent TM call up under CQ. But since he became a red he was playing on another level IMO I didn’t think he had in him. And I’m not just saying that bc of the ironic timing of his team switch
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Working...
                                X