Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos...

For the first time after so many years we have the right to be extremely optimistic about the next season and are realistic title contenders from Day1. Furthermore this time we have a good chance to go far in the Hazfi Cup and ACL at the same time as well! The squad is filled with talented young guns, instead of "names", while the fans are fully behind the team/staff again after a very long time. Branko has done a phenomenal job to revive the red spirit of Perspolis!
    We are starting the season with almost no hashiye, a competent coach who is fully familiar with the team & Iranian football and a squad that only needs few changes. Can't remember the last time things looked that good for us! From all clubs in the league Perspolis looks to be in the best situation right now.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016%E...is_F.C._season
    https://www.facebook.com/Perspolis.FC
    Last edited by Ghermez Agha; 04-05-2019, 06:17 AM.
    Formerly known as Persianking!
    Follow me @
    instagram/iranscout
    instagram/nariman_iranscout

Taremi is smarter than I thought, his interviews were great but hopefully he will stick to his words and move to Europe the next weeks!

With Beiranvand joining, we can say bye to Makani. Lobanov apparently will stay, although I would have preferred to have an Iranian youngster as backup. Not sure if Lobanov will accept the "bench", since he is the national keeper of Uzbekistan - this could create some hashiye! Beiranvand is a fame/gold digger, but no one can deny he has the necessary quality and is one of the best. Still so many good Iranian GK's collapsed and failed to handle the pressure in Perspolis- with Makani being the latest example.

With Taremi gone, Bengtson should finally get the spot he truly deserves! Every time he was in the starting lineup he scored - his stats are awesome to be honest. 18 appearances, but he only played 4 full matches, one time he was subbed out and 13th times he was used as a substitution often only for the last couple of minutes - STILL he managed to score 7 goals! Not even once he complained about it, kudos to his passion and patience!!! I want him to get the rewarded for this the next season.

Makani, Khaleghifar and Hatami so far are the ones that should leave for sure without any doubt. Let’s also send a big THANK YOU to Michael Umaña for his loyalty, a true class act! Apparently he is not on Branko's list...

Here is my transfer list for fun, would love to see something like this:

Umana -> Hossein Kanaani
    Hatami -> some youngster as a backup for Rezaeian, Mahini will not accept the "bench" IMO.
    Noormohammadi -> Jalal Hosseini
    Taremi -> Kaveh Rezaei
    Khaleghifar -> Gholamreza Rezaei
    Norouzi -> Mohammad Nouri (or Masoud Shojaei)

Something like:

Beiranvand
    Rezaeian - Kanaani - Hosseini - Ansari
    Kamyabinia (Nourhollah)
    Ahmadzadeh (Kamandaani) - Mosalman - Alishah
    K.Rezaei - Bengtson (Alipour)
    Follow me @
    instagram/iranscout

Comment

So as PK pointed out, Taremi will most likely be a goner and won't be in for next season.

طارمی رسما از پرسپولیس جدا شد/ مقصد بعدی اروپا

جلسه وکیل طارمی و معاون باشگاه پرسپولیس به جدایی رسمی این مهاجم منتج شد.

به گزارش خبرگزاری فارس، صبح امروز وکیل مهدی طارمی جلسه ای با محمدعلی ترکاشوند معاون باشگاه پرسپولیس برگزار کرد و در این نشست وی به ترکاشوند اعلام کرد طارمی تصمیمش را برای رفتن به اروپا گرفته و چون باشگاه باید سریعتر برای جذب جانشین او اقدام کند لازم دیدیم که این موضوع را اعلام نماییم تا دست باشگاه برای تصمیم گیری باز باشد.

ابراهیمی با تایید این موضوع به خبرگزاری فارس گفت: مهدی با مشورت با برخی اهالی فوتبال به این نتیجه رسیده که به اروپا برود و من این تصمیم را به اطلاع باشگاه رساندم.

او در خصوص پیشنهادات اروپایی طارمی هم اظهار داشت: من در خصوص انتقال او به اروپا نقشی ندارم و دوستان دیگری که تخصص نقل و انتقالات بین المللی دارند پیگیر بوده و هستند. تا جایی که من اطلاع دارم او از شش کشور آلمان،انگلیس،اسپانیا ، ایتالیا ، روسیه و ترکیه پیشنهاد دارد و اینکه به کدام کشور می رود را خودش تصمیم خواهد گرفت.
      http://www.farsnews.com/newstext.php?nn=13950229000792

Comment

Will this materialize, or would it be yet another typical baseless rumor?! One thing for sure is that he needs to go to Europe for next season for sure!

دپورتیو لگانس، مشتری جدی مهدی طارمی
        ورزش > لیگ برتر - باشگاه اسپانیایی که به تازگی به لالیگا صعود کرده طارمی را می خواهد.
        به گزارش خبرگزاری خبرآنلاین؛ مهدی طارمی علاقه زیادی به حضور در اسپانیان دارد. البته اگر از اکثر فوتبالیست های ایرانی بپرسید که دوست دارند در چه لیگی بازی کنند، می گویند اسپانیا. آنها هم یک دلیل دارد؛ سبک بازی ما به اسپانیایی ها می خورد. فوتبال اسپانیا خشن نیست و فانتزی است. یکی از بازیکنانی که دوست دارد در لالیگا توپ بزند، مهدی طارمی است. این بازیکن البته با پیشنهادی جدی از این لیگ هم روبرو شده است. باشگاه دپورتیو لنگاس فصل گذشته در لیگ دسته دوم اسپانیا با قدرت ظاهر شد و در نهایت توانست با کسب 65 امتیاز به عنوان تیم اول، به لالیگا صعود کند. این تیم با زدن 53 گل هم توانست دومین خط حمله برتر فصل از آن خود کند. گویا انتقال مهدی طارمی به این باشگاه اسپانیایی جدی است.
        http://www.khabaronline.ir/detail/53...remiere-league

Comment

Also Rezaeian and Alishah might be leaving for foreign teams aswell.

Rezaeian himself in an interview with V3 said that <<Persepolis fans want to see me play in Europe>>.

Comment

Don't think any of us caught this but our boy umaña made the Costa Rica squad for the Copa America Centenario. He is also not very far away from earning his 100th cap. Damesh garm, I will be rooting for him.

http://www.si.com/planet-futbol/2016...ell-ruiz-navas

Honduras isn't competing in the competition so no news on bengston.
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

A new season, a new start.

I hope Branko brings in a top-quality forward to replace the void left by Taremi.

Comment

Perspolis will be champions can't wait
                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

I still don't understand: what is the deal between J.Hosseini and Branko? Did they ever have some problem or something, I don’t get it. Hosseini is still one, if not the best, CB of Iran - never creates hashiye and is pretty consistent. What is the reason for Branko to reject him last year and this time as well?

Perspolis currently in negiotions with Khaled Shafiei (28) - CB of Teraktor - and Vahid Amiri (28) of Naft Tehran. Can't say much about Shafiei, but I am not a fan of Amiri to be honest.
                  Follow me @
                  instagram/iranscout

Comment

btw. I forgot to add let's all take a moment and laugh at Derakhshan aka. Mr. Botox. He was appointed as the new coach of Khooneh be Khooneh when they were 2nd in the table, but they sacked him only 1 month later and now are 6th 6 Games resulted into 4 draw and 2 losses. Serves him right, hopefully karma will continue to haunt him.
                    Follow me @
                    instagram/iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Persianking View Post
                      I still don't understand: what is the deal between J.Hosseini and Branko? Did they ever have some problem or something, I don’t get it. Hosseini is still one, if not the best, CB of Iran - never creates hashiye and is pretty consistent. What is the reason for Branko to reject him last year and this time as well?

Perspolis currently in negiotions with Khaled Shafiei (28) - CB of Teraktor - and Vahid Amiri (28) of Naft Tehran. Can't say much about Shafiei, but I am not a fan of Amiri to be honest.
                      Indeed very strange, the good news is with kanani coming back from Malavan we will have some ambition and hunger in the back to match Ansari and Rezaeian. If only Jalal would be there......I think Branko will look to bring in a foreign CB as well.
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Persianking View Post

I don't get it either, but they say Branko wants a defender who can build play up from the back and he doesn't believe Hosseini can do that.

Comment

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | Season 2016/2017 | News, Photos...

I also cannot solve the puzzle behind Branko's reluctance in buying Jalal Hosseini I really don't get it, I doubt there is a beef between the 2, as neither of these gentlemen seem to be that type.

To me it seems like Branko avoids buying pricy players and prefers younger/lower priced players.
                          Last edited by Keano; 05-26-2016, 03:45 PM.

Comment

I don't get how a guy like Hosseini failed to have European career even in some leagues like Russia, Belgium, Greece, i remember a guy like Mahdavi who played only couple games for TM played in Belgium. He is most complete defender we had since Yahya. Rahman Rezaei was nowhere close to him.

Comment

I agree with Branko on Jalal Hosseini. We don't need him. We have to look to the future, not the past.
                              enough with over the hill players.

the most glaring need of the team was goal keeper. we signed the best Iran has to offer.
                              second area was CB. I am sure We will find CBs that are better than what we had last season. so I am not really worried about that either.

but where the fuck are we going to find a replacement for Taremi?
                              that is the biggest issue on Branko's mind now.

Comment

Working...
                              X