Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keano View Post
    This guy is so good:

https://youtu.be/yo9woDNpLq4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hahahahahahah

Very well done.

Also, is the host, zendeyad Bahram Shafei's son?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      Hahahahahahah

Very well done.

Also, is the host, zendeyad Bahram Shafei's son?
      Hmmm honestly I don’t know him. Didn’t know his son was also a TV show host

Comment

Persepolis vs Esteghlal

Hazfi Cup Semi-Final

Today at 10:30 a.m. Eastern U.S. time

Let’s go Perspolis!!!

Comment

I am not happy with how we’re playing. We got several weak links. Siamak Nemati and Bashar both are playing cluelessly. Bashar with so many turnovers and wrong passes, Siamak just bad in all levels. Torabi also keeps playing like a headless kitchen. Head down and running fast with the ball.

In general no one is playing well and the entire team is underperforming. I’d Yahya doesn’t make fundamental changes, I don’t see us winning this match.

Also what was the point of benching Kamyabinia for Shiri?

Comment

The ref has been quite poor IMHO. Didn’t call 2-3 absolute penalties. Several clear fouls uncalled.

Comment

any updates?

Comment

Sad I couldn’t find a link for this game
                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                  Oh no, I wish you asked. there was a stream on youtube with around 40K viewers.

Esteghlal wins 4-1 on penalties...

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                    You should have asked here. There were a ton of working links we could have shared with you

Comment

Sloppy game all around, but esteghlal managed not to crack under the pressure of penalties.

- Torabi like most of this season showed us why no European team would or should sign him. Classic case of a good dribbler with peanuts for a brain and no aggression whatsoever.

- Osaguna was absolute trash. Get him out.

- Golmohammadi seemed to have not planned anything for this game. There were periods where it looked like every single PP player was playing on the wings. Basically no CM or CAM.

- And of course, the most frustrating thing about the whole game was watching 4 people sitting at table the size of a dinner table with no social distancing or masks, commenting on the match. No wonder Covid is rampant in the country. Well done IRIB.

Comment

Our penalty takers did a horrendous job. Noorollahi literally passed the ball to Hosseini. Osaguna was terrible the entire time he played, and his shots were all skyscrapers, he couldn’t even control the ball during the game, not sure why they let him take the PS. Rado ham
                        Ke hamash Dove the opposite side.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

- And of course, the most frustrating thing about the whole game was watching 4 people sitting at table the size of a dinner table with no social distancing or masks, commenting on the match. No wonder Covid is rampant in the country. Well done IRIB.
                          My exact sentiment. I was thinking the whole time how bad of an example these guys at IRIB are for the country. As you said no wonder why the country is in such chaotic state with COVID-19 spread

Comment

Great win for Esteghlal and well deserved too! Ghaedi is really showcasing himself for a European move! Hopefully a team comes calling.

Comment

our league has improved hugely and I dare say is better then most European leagues and definitely one of the best in our continent. Today's derby was testament to this claim of mine.
                              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                              نگاه میکنید.
                              sigpic
                              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                                our league has improved hugely and I dare say is better then most European leagues and definitely one of the best in our continent. Today's derby was testament to this claim of mine.
                                agree with your sarcasm (hopefully thats what it was right? )

the game today showed why PGPL is and will always remain something you watch for humor and random talents more than anything else.

Somebody claimed it looked like PP had no CAM/CM, well thats describing our domestic football. In real football, the distance between each player and his teammates is something carefully planned and maintained thru intense work rate and discipline all game. A break in any of these distances and your entire game plan goes out of the window. Well, there is no game plan here so they need not worry. Its like when you are with your mates at the park. The good offensive player goes up and says "Khob man gol mizanam shoma aghab o bepa". There is a GAPING hole always in the middle of the field. The fwds/wings go up and do their own thing, while midfield line stays on top of defense line 70 yards back.

When the forwards who try to dribble everybody lose the ball inevitably, there is no midfielder within 20 yards to apply press.

The first touch of most of the players under pressure is and has always been atrocious. Bar Ghaedis moment of brilliance the overall technique on display was super low.
                                Its clear why Branko won 3 leagues in a row with an ok PP team by such a MASSIVE margin each year in quality of play. He is at least for euro standards a mediocre/avg trainer but even with that he organized PP into the most effective unit they have ever been.

Comment

Working...
                                X