Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NFL View Post
    but where the fuck are we going to find a replacement for Taremi?
    that is the biggest issue on Branko's mind now.
    Not an issue at all, Branko should look to extend Bengston's contract. 7 goals in 15 appearances (most of which were substitutions) is very impressive. He did great when given a chance but with Taremi there he wasn't going to be a regular.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I agree with Branko on Jalal Hosseini. We don't need him. We have to look to the future, not the past.
      enough with over the hill players.

the most glaring need of the team was goal keeper. we signed the best Iran has to offer.
      second area was CB. I am sure We will find CBs that are better than what we had last season. so I am not really worried about that either.

but where the fuck are we going to find a replacement for Taremi?
      that is the biggest issue on Branko's mind now.
      Aren't they closing in on Tiraxtur's DM ? he can play CB too. Not sure where I read it though.

Comment

Mohammad Nouri apparently has an offer from Teraktor, but said he wants to return to Perspolis. Honestly his form obviously dropped a lot, but I would still get him back as we need his experience in crucial marches - surely he will be motivated enough to get back on track. What I don’t get is that it seem like some fans don’t want him claiming he doesn’t deserve it as he left Perspolis for money. This is more or less BS IMO - Nouri is 33 and YES!, he had all the right to go and get some arab money. Shame how the fans forgot how Nouri couple of times saved our ass and helped the team during bad times - did we already forgot what he did for us when we were struggling badly in the league? Big players shine in bad times...

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        I don't get how a guy like Hosseini failed to have European career even in some leagues like Russia, Belgium, Greece
        It's his own fault. He had an offer from Wolfsburg which he didn't take - same story as always...
        Formerly known as Persianking!
        Follow me @
        instagram/iranscout
        instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

As far as I remember, Branko didn't want Nouri and therefore sold him

Comment

Originally posted by Persianking View Post
            Mohammad Nouri apparently has an offer from Teraktor, but said he wants to return to Perspolis. Honestly his form obviously dropped a lot, but I would still get him back as we need his experience in crucial marches - surely he will be motivated enough to get back on track. What I don’t get is that it seem like some fans don’t want him claiming he doesn’t deserve it as he left Perspolis for money. This is more or less BS IMO - Nouri is 33 and YES!, he had all the right to go and get some arab money. Shame how the fans forgot how Nouri couple of times saved our ass and helped the team during bad times - did we already forgot what he did for us when we were struggling badly in the league? Big players shine in bad times...

It's his own fault. He had an offer from Wolfsburg which he didn't take - same story as always...
            Do you feel (most) Iranians players who reach some level of footballing quality suddenly become anxious and hesitant when faced with the next step.

It seems like mentality issue, the possibility of flopping in a challenging league and ruining the perception and image they have created for themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
              I also cannot solve the puzzle behind Branko's reluctance in buying Hossein Jalali. I really don't get it, I doubt there is a beef between the 2, as neither of these gentlemen seem to be that type.

To me it seems like Branko avoids buying pricy players and prefers younger/lower priced players.
              hahaha
              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Persianking View Post
                Not only are the haters BSing by ignoring his age, but also the fact that he didn't even get paid that much. His contract with Al Meisamer was reportedly to be $200,000 for 1 year, that's not that much at all especially in comparison to our other players in the QSL who get close to a million or above it. He could've made the same money in Iran though which is why I don't get why he went there in the first place
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                  hahaha
                  [emoji81][emoji81][emoji81][emoji81] Thanks for the catch Loool I keep saying to myself, why this doesn't sound right hahaha. Fixed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                    Not an issue at all, Branko should look to extend Bengston's contract. 7 goals in 15 appearances (most of which were substitutions) is very impressive. He did great when given a chance but with Taremi there he wasn't going to be a regular.
                    with Taremi, it is not just his goal scoring! it's his fighting spirit, it's his willingness (and ability) to chase after an aimless ball and fight to get a corner or a throw-in out of them (where most players would just let it go). it's his ability to run back to the midfield, take the ball and create something with it, be it on his own or by group. and most importantly, Taremi is a type of player that makes the players around him better.

Bengston is a good finisher, ,but that's all.

we are not going to be able to replace Taremi. We have to get everyone else to chip in a little more.

Comment

Originally posted by jahandoost View Post
                      Do you feel (most) Iranians players who reach some level of footballing quality suddenly become anxious and hesitant when faced with the next step.

It seems like mentality issue, the possibility of flopping in a challenging league and ruining the perception and image they have created for themselves.
                      the problem is that we only hear that there was an offer, but never really read or hear the details of the offer. I think if we really knew what the offer was, we probably wouldn't blame Sed Jalal for refusing to take it.

Comment

with Taremi, it is not just his goal scoring! it's his fighting spirit, it's his willingness (and ability) to chase after an aimless ball and fight to get a corner or a throw-in out of them (where most players would just let it go). it's his ability to run back to the midfield, take the ball and create something with it, be it on his own or by group. and most importantly, Taremi is a type of player that makes the players around him better.
                        Bengston is a good finisher, ,but that's all.
                        we are not going to be able to replace Taremi. We have to get everyone else to chip in a little more.
                        I disagree, what Jerry brings to the table more than anything is a physical presence. He comes from a country where football is a physical game, much more physical than Iran hence why he stands out in the middle and doesn't fall to the ground anywhere nearly as much as Taremi. He brings great energy and hustles every second he's on the pitch just like Taremi.

I'm not saying he is as good as him but I'm saying he is the most realistic and best we will find to fill the void. He isn't as creative as Taremi of course so yes I agree, guys like mosalman and Ahmadzadeh will have to kick up to make up for the loss of creativity with Taremi likely gone.
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Rumor: Perspolis negotiates with Adidas

It sounds very unrealistic, but - at least to me - our current management is quite competent for Iranian standards and Hedayati promised to support Perspolis financially, so there might be a small possibility.

http://www.jamnews.ir/detail/News/674645
                          Last edited by 04041374; 05-27-2016, 12:13 PM.

Comment

Fantastic news!: so apparently Perspolis did negotiate with Jalal Hosseini and they will announce the result soon. However what the hell are these rumors about Pero Pejić??? He is 33 and already failed at SS, there is no place for him as we need much more quality to replace Taremi!

Originally posted by jahandoost View Post
                            Whatever the reason is, fact is all of them regret not taking the chance to move to Europe back then, yet unfortunately no one seems to learn.

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                            Not only are the haters BSing by ignoring his age, but also the fact that he didn't even get paid that much. His contract with Al Meisamer was reportedly to be $200,000 for 1 year, that's not that much at all especially in comparison to our other players in the QSL who get close to a million or above it. He could've made the same money in Iran though which is why I don't get why he went there in the first place
                            Same BS as always, from hero to zero to hero to zero to......let him score one goal and he will be loved again
                            Formerly known as Persianking!
                            Follow me @
                            instagram/iranscout
                            instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Umaña on the bench in Costa Rica's first group stage match vs Paraguay. Starts in 50 minutes
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Great signing today by bringing in sassan ansari, he will bring creativity and pace and also add some needed depth.
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Working...
                                X