Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL@Alishah and all those so called Turkish offers.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      LOL@Alishah and all those so called Turkish offers.
      Just because he re-signed with Persepolis does not mean the offers were not present..... unfortuantely the attitude in Iran is that many players would rather stay in Iran and play for the sorkhabi clubs than playing in Sweden, Turkey or Austria.

Comment

Mehrdad Mohammadi fortunately joined Sepahan and now Perspolis is focused on Kaveh Rezaei, who is a much more proven forward anyway and already played in ACL. Still not in the caliber of Taremi, but good to go.

Unfortunalty Kanaanizadegan was stupid enough to join SS, hence why we urgently need to find another quality CB besides J.Hosseini!

Recent pics:

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
        I see that Alipour has spent the vacations in the gym Good for him. I hope that he gets invited to TM in the upcoming season.
        Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
        He has a very good body fat percentage, his cardiac fitness is probably very good.
        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        It can be his season; after Taremi now it's his time to become the next shining youngster of the league! Only 20 years old, but already made it into the starting lineup under Branko, even scoring goals in crucial matches like the derby. Keep an eye on him...
        Formerly known as Persianking!
        Follow me @
        instagram/iranscout
        instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Alishah legioner-besho nist. He was also linked with clubs from Belgium and Greece in the last season and decided to stay.

Comment

I see that Alipour has spent the vacations in the gym Good for him. I hope that he gets invited to TM in the upcoming season.

He has a very good body fat percentage, his cardiac fitness is probably very good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Just watched this beautiful video on Footballitarin and it reminded me of how oghdeyee both Maziyar Zare and Pejman Nouri are. Both these players as soon as scoring on their former team (Perspolis) they start celebrating in an over-exaggerated manner running around, jumping up and down like headless chickens!

Of course a player should celebrate against any team, be it their former team and what not, but these 2 guys take it to the next level with their over the top celebration.

Props and mad respect to Cristiano Ronaldo, he has a big heart!

Edit: LOOL sorry just noticed I forgot to put the video hahaha you were probably thinking WTH is he talking about??? LOL my bad!

Last edited by Keano; 06-14-2016, 11:42 PM.

Comment

Perspolis will wear GIVOVA.

http://90tv.ir/news/264015/%D9%BE%D8...A8%D8%B3%D8%AA

Comment

Seems as though GIVOVA is the new Uhlsport in Iran.

One day I hope to see a variety of decent European brands in our league. Not just the same brand in 75% of our clubs.

Comment

Who is there left to replace taremi's goal scoring.I am beginning to think no one as from the looks of it his going to go to Greece now.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdiKia15 View Post
                      Who is there left to replace taremi's goal scoring.I am beginning to think no one as from the looks of it his going to go to Greece now.
                      I think a foreign player will replace him. It has been reported that a foreign player, who has worked under assistant coach Srten Cuk is on PP's radar.

Comment

Someone at Perspolis has to explain why they couldn't sign Kanaani. It coldn't possibly be over money. I have a feeling that this had something to do with Persplis signing Jalal Hosseini and Kanaani feeling that he might not be guaranteed a starting roster spot.

Comment

^or maybe branko didn't want him?What I want to know is what's going on with rezaeian?Where is he I have a feeling his going to show up just like Kanaani with the blues.

Comment

I think a foreign player will replace him. It has been reported that a foreign player, who has worked under assistant coach Srten Cuk is on PP's radar.
                            Ya I remember reading about that a few weeks back when Brando came back.But you would think by now they would of signed him.
                            I just think branko might be in trouble bc we wouldn't expect anything less then both trophies and a great run in the ACL this year.I don't think Reds have a strong front line without a proven goal score,for god sake they are going to lose the leading scorer of the league and they haven't done anything to replace him with and league is going to start up in a month.

Comment

Its a shame that Branko has become a product of IRR. If I were a PP supporter which Im not, I would push to have Branko replaced. Disgrace to our football
                              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by mehdiKia15 View Post
                                What I want to know is what's going on with rezaeian?Where is he I have a feeling his going to show up just like Kanaani with the blues.
                                He hasn't showed up in training and Branko told that he unaware of where he is. Branko wants to punish him. If he doesn't show up tomorrow, then it will become a serious case.

Comment

Working...
                                X