Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some rumors PP are considering taha shariati as replacement for Shoja.

Would be a fantastic move for all parties, if Yahya can return him to the form he is capable of.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      some rumors PP are considering taha shariati as replacement for Shoja.

Would be a fantastic move for all parties, if Yahya can return him to the form he is capable of.
      Too late now, the transfer window has closed and they can't register anyone. They were trying to sign Shahin Taherkhani on deadline day. Didn't happen he went to Paykan
      golbezanpodcast.com
      twitter.com/GolBezan
      instagram.com/GolBezan
      youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by FMCSMUBLB View Post
        Too late now, the transfer window has closed and they can't register anyone. They were trying to sign Shahin Taherkhani on deadline day. Didn't happen he went to Paykan
        aware. I think they see this as a long term solution.

Comment

Game in 45 minutes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UoYl41Pl4Y
          __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Bashar is officially gone every single Persepolis player posted a pic with him wishing him good luck. IMO arguably one of the best foreign players we have ever purchased he will be missed dearly.
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I heard Yahya/PP are looking at the following:

for CB : Salimi, Faraji, Shariati. All good players. Salimi and faraji obviously the most ready to make a big impact right away. Shariati is still probably the greatest defensive talent in iran. Has all the tools to go to next level if yahya gets his hands on him and moulds him.

For Mid: Shekari. Would be best possible move for him to get playing time, play for a big team with proper coach, and maybe show the form that made him so impressive before in youth NTs.

for OFF: Peyman Babaei. Can play wing or CF. Definitely a much more dangerous player than ramezani, alishah, etc.

Will be intersting to see how much control is given to yahya to build his next squad. The additions of mehdikhani, mohammad sharifi seem like they have his fingerprints all over them, two very young, very highly rated players. Abdi,Sarlak,Alekasir,Pahlevan were also excellent finds he has developed super well. Especially Sarlak, who never looked like he could reach the very solid level he is playing at today.

Comment

Who is better between abdi and alekasir?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                  Who is better between abdi and alekasir?
                  Alekasir is a beast right now. Physically, the way he attacks the ball, the way he fights off the ball, etc. I have seen very few players attack the ball like he does (he throws his entire body at it).

Abdi is definitely still his understudy, but showed in ACL he is quite a solid talent. He has speed to get in behind, good finishing, and strong mentality to score the goals in the situations he did. Once he improves physically and on his hold up play he can be a very complete forward.

Comment

Alishah sucks the first good thing he has done in a year was give a few decent passes against Ulsan but even that game was proof he’s not at the level of Persepolis with most of his attempted passes not being completed. He really needs to go.

Peyman babaei would be a nice addition he’s a solid attacking player. I’m excited for mehdikhani too
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                      Alishah sucks the first good thing he has done in a year was give a few decent passes against Ulsan but even that game was proof he’s not at the level of Persepolis with most of his attempted passes not being completed. He really needs to go.

Peyman babaei would be a nice addition he’s a solid attacking player. I’m excited for mehdikhani too
                      Alishah hasn't been good for least 4 years now. He has really fallen in form but somehow has stayed in the team.

Comment

If Yahya could get his hands on Taha Shariati, oh man, it would be amazing seeing his development

If Shekari could take over Resan's role that would be huge, but it's a tough task for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

This guy after being drafted and his conscription service, has not had a successful home return. Even during his military service years in Tabriz, he had a decent display with TS. I think sadly it's time to let go of him.

Comment

Shekari is in PP shopping list for the Winter transfer window

Comment

Persepolis with a good win versus Teraktor today in Tabriz.
                              Persepolis had so many chances they threw away. Forward situation in the team is not good.

Also Hosseini with a beautiful header - the man still has it.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                Persepolis with a good win versus Teraktor today in Tabriz.
                                Persepolis had so many chances they threw away. Forward situation in the team is not good.

Also Hosseini with a beautiful header - the man still has it.
                                Besides abdi we have nobody - that tall and big dude we brought in from saipa doesn’t impress at all, just a big body up front and nothing more. How’d abdi do?
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Working...
                                X