No announcement yet.

The latest Iranian football transfers - 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YJC also reported about Ramin Rezaeian being linked with a Bundesliga 1 club. According to this source, he has reached an agreement.

http://www.yjc.ir/fa/news/5614216/%D...85%D8%A7%D9%86
    Last edited by 04041374; 05-18-2016, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
      YJC also reported about Ramin Rezaeian being linked with a Bundesliga 1 club. According to this source, he has reached an agreement.

I find that very hard to believe, he's nowhere good enough for the Bundesliga. Hajsafi is head and shoulders above him and look where he ended up. Rezaeian has amazing free kicks nd makes good runs forward but is a terrible defender. He's basically a younger Heydari who crosses and shoots better.
      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

If rezaeian goes to Europe I'm sure we'll have a few people cutting off their dodools. Aka it's totally bs
        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Ramin is a good player but he is not good enough for bundesliga
          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

I call BS on this. Rezaeian is a Persepolisi to the bone, the type that's overly obsessed and never wants to leave sorta reminds me of sadeghian. I would have a very, very hard time seeing him leave the club.
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Ramin isn't a Bundesliga player, in Bundesliga they love players who can keep the ball, Ramin makes a lot of careless mistakes, but 1v1 attacking and crossing he is great. His style would be a good fit for something like the Greek or Turkish League.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                I call BS on this. Rezaeian is a Persepolisi to the bone, the type that's overly obsessed and never wants to leave sorta reminds me of sadeghian. I would have a very, very hard time seeing him leave the club.
                He recently hinted in an interview with V3 that he wants to go to Europe.

Comment

i really dont think rezaian is good enough for bundesliga...sorry...would be absolutely shocked if this was true

Comment

Iran Varzeshi
                    - Branko rejected to sign Ronaldinho, telling that he's too fat and expensive
                    - Taremi is linked with a move to Besiktas
                    Did Ronaldinho actually try to sign with Persepolis?

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                      Did Ronaldinho actually try to sign with Persepolis?
                      Apparently, he was offered to Perspolis. I guess Hedayati was the middle-man. There was a similar rumor in the last summer transfer window.

Comment

Apparently, he was offered to Perspolis. I guess Hedayati was the middle-man. There was a similar rumor in the last summer transfer window.
                        They should have taken him! Sure he might be getting old, but it might have given our league a bit more exposure to the international community.

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                          They should have taken him! Sure he might be getting old, but it might have given our league a bit more exposure to the international community.
                          Exactly I never recall having a high profile player like him in IPL. Even at his age he could make a good run in our league. He flocked in Brazil because everyone there had high expectations for him, considering they are his country people he probably had a lot of pressure too. But in Iran much less criticizing attention would be placed on him.
                          EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

I thought ronaldinho was esteghlali....

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                              I find that very hard to believe, he's nowhere good enough for the Bundesliga. Hajsafi is head and shoulders above him and look where he ended up. Rezaeian has amazing free kicks nd makes good runs forward but is a terrible defender. He's basically a younger Heydari who crosses and shoots better.
                              Totally agree, Rezaeian is not solid defensively. In fact Vouria Ghafouri> Rezaeian when it comes to defending and right back first duty is defending before anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                                What's with every single Persepolis players being hinted to leave? Are Kafshgari and Nourmohamammadi going to be the only ones left in the team after this summer?
                                Na baba I read in KGO (Khabar Goozi Online) that Nourmohammadi was linked to a top 5 team in England. They didn't want to reveal yet which team it was though.

Anyway, like almost every transfer window, almost all Perspolisi players are linked to other clubs and about 4300 footballers worldwide are linked to a move to PP I'm surprised Diego Simeone hasn't been linked to PP yet, he could be a good assistant to Branko...
                                Last edited by Amin_; 05-19-2016, 01:51 AM.
                                Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Working...
                                X