The latest Iranian football transfers - 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
    According to Goal Newspaper, Racing Santander is the team that Taremi is linked with

A team that is promoting from third to second league? At least its realistic.
    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

He should take this offer straight away. Racing Santander is a club with big history, and it's a realistic option for him. I hope he realizes, Segunda Liga isn't an easy league either. Look at Ansarifard when he was at Osasuna.

The question is if Taremi is going to accept a low wage, since Racing Santander is basically bankrupt for years now. Financially it wouldn't make sense for him to go there.

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
        A team that is promoting from third to second league? At least its realistic.
        They still haven't promoted, as they are playing promotion play-offs.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          He should take this offer straight away. Racing Santander is a club with big history, and it's a realistic option for him. I hope he realizes, Segunda Liga isn't an easy league either. Look at Ansarifard when he was at Osasuna.
          The question is if Taremi is going to accept a low wage, since Racing Santander is basically bankrupt for years now. Financially it wouldn't make sense for him to go there.
          Its a good team for Taremi but maybe a year or so ago, not now. The reality is that Taremi is a different class to Ansarifard, so any comparison is inaccurate.

I for one am tired of having players in relegation prone teams especially if its not first tier.

Comment

Originally posted by jahandoost View Post
            Its a good team for Taremi but maybe a year or so ago, not now. The reality is that Taremi is a different class to Ansarifard, so any comparison is inaccurate.

I for one am tired of having players in relegation prone teams especially if its not first tier.
            I think he will have more opportunities to play at a team like Santander where he can grow and earn himself a better club 1-2 seasons after. La Liga is a very tough league, and Taremi is still unproven outside Iran. Santander would be a good start to become an established player.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
              I think he will have more opportunities to play at a team like Santander where he can grow and earn himself a better club 1-2 seasons after. La Liga is a very tough league, and Taremi is still unproven outside Iran. Santander would be a good start to become an established player.
              For the first time in a while i agree with Kiarash on this. Just look at Guidetti, sitting on the bench for Celta Vigo even though he has played good for them. La liga i a league filled with skillfull players specially offensive minded ones at the moment. Getting playing time at a higher ranked club is really hard.

Comment

Tanha omidi ke dastaane Taremi ye mosht khalibandi nabashe ine ke ba QC harf zade bashe.
                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Khalatbari likely to join Esteghlal

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                    For the first time in a while i agree with Kiarash on this. Just look at Guidetti, sitting on the bench for Celta Vigo even though he has played good for them. La liga i a league filled with skillfull players specially offensive minded ones at the moment. Getting playing time at a higher ranked club is really hard.
                    Well for Guidetti, he did score 7 goals in 27 games in the league and something like 6 goals in 5 games in the cup, so it isn't like his time was wasted at Celta.

Comment

I'm sure he can do better than Santander he should be patient and wait for more offers, I'd rather see him go to a Dutch or Belgian team rather than go to the segunda division he's better than that.
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Honestly a club like AZ would be perfect for Taremi, Janssen is probably leaving in the summer and Taremi would be a good replacement. And a step to Dutch footaball and Europa League football would be great for Mehdi.

Comment

Branko wants Rezaei, Torabi, Ghafouri, Aghaei and a foreign defender

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=297716

Comment

Unless a good club from a top European league comes forward with a serious offer, I think it would be a mistake for him to transfer this summer! not this summer.

He should Stay at Perspolis one more season as Branko has advised him to.

when you have a chance to play in AFC and WCQ games in the same year, and be coached by two world cup coaches at the same time, you don't leave that opportunity for some shitty second division bottom feeder just because it is in Europe!!! Work hard prove your worth in AFC and WCQ, and if you are really worth it, big clubs will come knocking and if you can't do well here, sure as hell you won't do well in Europe.

Daie, Kia, Bagheri, Azizi, Karimi, Minavand, Nekounam, Masoud and Ando, all went to Europe and did pretty well. but they did that after they had already proven themselves as "worthy" players on international stage. Hashemian being the only exception.

whoever is whispering in his ears that he has to go now is doing a disservice to him.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                              Branko wants Rezaei, Torabi, Ghafouri, Aghaei and a foreign defender

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=297716
                              At first I thought Gholamreza Rezaei. Then I read Kaveh Rezaei.

I'd say they let Zob Ahan be if they qualify to the quarterfinals.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                                Well for Guidetti, he did score 7 goals in 27 games in the league and something like 6 goals in 5 games in the cup, so it isn't like his time was wasted at Celta.
                                Nah his time wasnt wasted but he was barley a starter for the team, plus he had already proven himself earlier in europe (in holland) which taremi has not done yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X