The latest Iranian football transfers - 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    Well he should have offers first. I just hope he doesn't reject the Dutch, Greek or Turkish league because he wants to play in a better league like Serie A.
    I live in Turkey and believe me quality is going lower and lower every year. If he wants to come to Turkey he should join at least a club like Bursaspor. But he will fastly improve his physical appearance since Turkish league has hard and tough matches
    Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

According to Varzesh Edinho is linked with Mashin Sazi

Comment

Originally posted by Erfan11 View Post
        I live in Turkey and believe me quality is going lower and lower every year. If he wants to come to Turkey he should join at least a club like Bursaspor. But he will fastly improve his physical appearance since Turkish league has hard and tough matches
        teams in turkey are being increasingly monitored by La Liga teams recently. Most high profile case being Cedric Bakambu, who played for one season in bursaspor, scored 13 goals, and moved to villareal, a champions league team where he has been stunning and is now getting big interest from liverpool and other teams.
        Bursaspor or trabzonspor would be a good first move for taremi.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          teams in turkey are being increasingly monitored by La Liga teams recently. Most high profile case being Cedric Bakambu, who played for one season in bursaspor, scored 13 goals, and moved to villareal, a champions league team where he has been stunning and is now getting big interest from liverpool and other teams.
          Bursaspor or trabzonspor would be a good first move for taremi.
          You are right but personally I think Trabzonspor isn't a good move for Taremi since they are losing consistently and their last game was a 7-0 loss. Taremi can also join Konyaspor if there is an offer since they secured a place in European League. And also i wouldn't say no to a Persian player in Turkey so i can follow him closely.
          Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Beiranvand joined Perpsolis and signed a two year deal

Comment

Great news. If he can handle the pressure in Persepolis he'll do well in TM too.

Comment

After Hamshahri Varzeshi, Piroozi Newspaper revealed a possible La Liga transfer of Taremi.

Comment

^ Few clubs who come to my mind:

Sporting de Gijón,
                  Granada,
                  Deportivo La Corūna.

All three clubs would be great options for Taremi...

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                    ^ Few clubs who come to my mind:
                    Sporting de Gijón,
                    Granada,
                    Deportivo La Corūna.
                    All three clubs would be great options for Taremi...
                    yes maybe them or a newly promoted team. All would be incredible options. But i kinda doubt him going to spain. More likely greece,holland,belgium,russia,turkey

Comment

Could see him signing with Las Palmas

Comment

Khalatbari is linked with a move to Esteghlal. He himself confirmed it.

http://90tv.ir/news/252640/%D8%AE%D9...A9%D9%86%D9%85

Comment

Sasan Ansari & Feshangchi left Foulad Khuzestan.

Comment

Torabi needs to go to Europe, he's one of our most promising players and cq rates him highly. I think he has far more potential than Taremi.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                              After Hamshahri Varzeshi, Piroozi Newspaper revealed a possible La Liga transfer of Taremi.

Great news! Hoping to hear more good news in the near future.

Comment

According to Goal Newspaper, Racing Santander is the team that Taremi is linked with

Comment

Working...
                                X