PERSEPOLIS v. ESTEGHLAL | POST-MATCH DISCUSSION

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rugs View Post
    I don't know about best Tehran derby in the past 10 years. I still think Zayed's last minute goal was the best one. This would be second.
    Credit to Perspolis they played very well today but I don't think it was an impressive game overall. Too many defensive errors.
    I would definitely rate this game higher. I'll never forget the comeback. Fekri to equalize in the 85min and Ghorbani to win it in the 93rd min.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
      2 STARS, 2 Stars Longis dream of
      loooooooooool keep crying, chahrtaeeeeeeeeeeeaaa, all you can talk about is your history now

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
        How come SS never gets a good foreign coach? as far as i remember we always have the shitty basiji coaches and PP has the good ones. I dont even follow the league these days cuz our football is bullshit and rigged but just a thought.
        ekbatan jan you should have seen this match. there was no time to blinked, maybe the fastest pace game i have ever seen in PGPL. irib didn't even have time to show replays of the goals until later, there was two occasions in the match were persepolis scored and ss equalized within a minute. absolute fantastic stuff.

Comment

There is no discussion, just two words: Mehdi Taremi.

Comment

I am surprised this has not been mentioned already, but Perspolis's 4th goal seemed offside. Pause the video at 5:07 mark and you can see that Taremi was in offside position when the pass was made.

Not to take anything away from Perspolis today but who knows what the outcome might have become if this goal had not been counted and SS scoring their 2nd goal soon after.

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
              I am surprised this has not been mentioned already, but Perspolis's 4th goal was clearly offside. Pause the video at 5:07 mark and you can clearly see that Taremi was in offside position when the pass was made.

Not to take anything away from Perspolis today but who know what the outcome might have become if this goal had not been counted and SS scoring their 2nd goal soon after.

If PP wouldn't have score the 4th goal, it is not sure SS would have score their 2nd one. Noone can say what you have happened.

Comment

it is a shame PP and SS aren't able to have their proper brand, with merchandising, stores sponsor like adidas etc..

Comment

I am surprised this has not been mentioned already, but Perspolis's 4th goal was clearly offside. Pause the video at 5:07 mark and you can vividly see that Taremi was in offside position when the pass was made.

Not to take anything away from Perspolis today but who knows what the outcome might have become if this goal had not been counted and SS scoring their 2nd goal soon after.

"Offside position if: Nearer to his opponents' goal line than both the ball and the second last opponent. Not offside position if: In his own half of the field of play."

From FIFA's official rulebook. He was in his own half when the pass was made. If the opponent has pushed so far into your half, this is the result. It's not offside. Offside can only happen in the opponent's half of the field.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                    "Offside position if: Nearer to his opponents' goal line than both the ball and the second last opponent. Not offside position if: In his own half of the field of play."

From FIFA's official rulebook. He was in his own half when the pass was made. If the opponent has pushed so far into your half, this is the result. It's not offside. Offside can only happen in the opponent's half of the field.
                    You are absolutely right. I had forgotten about that part. My bad.

Comment

Not sure if true, but saw this picture on Facebook, saying it was after the derby.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                        Not sure if true, but saw this picture on Facebook, saying it was after the derby.
                        What a DISGRACE. Compare this to the Korean fans who were cleaning up after themselves after their team's loss at the Azadi.

Comment

I have seen something else.

Comment

What a DISGRACE. Compare this to the Korean fans who were cleaning up after themselves after their team's loss at the Azadi.
                            some of the fans remained after the game and cleaned the entire stadium

also, let's not forget the mighty Korean fans throwing beer cups and other shit at CQ and our players after we qualified for the world cup in Busan back in 2014

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                              Fantastic game, PP continues its great football of the season, and EsEs played some good ball too.

I think people are too harsh on both goalies in this match. They each let in one soft goal, but each also saved sure 100% goals as well (Sosha saves a point blank shot on a 1v1, and Rahmati save on the goal line).

It is going to be a tight race to the finish, with a lot of teams fighting for that 1st place position. Is this the first time all season PP has held the top spot?

Also, Taremi needs to mature mentally a little bit. Rezaeian was going to take the penalty but Taremi wanted a hattrick so he took it instead. Its quite clear he is not the best PK taker out there, he needs to not be so selfish on those.
                              He noticed that and gave Mosalman the opportunity at the end to score. ^^
                              sigpic

Comment

Posted on reddit/soccer. Please upvote.

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm..._breathtaking/

Comment

Working...
                                X