No announcement yet.

PERSEPOLIS v. ESTEGHLAL | POST-MATCH DISCUSSION

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol to the missed penalty of Taremi. it is incredible football players accross the globe still didn't understand that shooting a penalty with a short run up has a high percentage to be missed.

Comment

PP was incredible. This derby was with a comparison the best derby between PP and SS that I have seen. The impact Branko have had on PP is immense. I really hope they clinch to him for many seasons cause he can do miracles with this team.
      sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
      >-----------------<
      Marg bar dictator
      >-----------------<

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        Lol to the missed penalty of Taremi. it is incredible football players accross the globe still didn't understand that shooting a penalty with a short run up has a high percentage to be missed it.
        I think our best penalty taker in the past decade has been Aghili by far, he always aimed and shot high corners, where the keepers literally stand zero chance of catching the ball. He barely missed any shots.

Comment

I don't know about best Tehran derby in the past 10 years. I still think Zayed's last minute goal was the best one. This would be second.
          راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

BTW after this game, I was wondering if CQ should replace Omid Ebrahimi with Nourollahi in the defensive midfield position in TM.

The combo of these two youngsters, Ezzatollahi and Nourollahi in the midfield in TM would be amazing
            sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
            >-----------------<
            Marg bar dictator
            >-----------------<

Comment

Originally posted by shahname View Post
              BTW after this game, I was wondering if CQ should replace Omid Ebrahimi with Nourollahi in the defensive midfield position in TM.

The combo of these two youngsters, Ezzatollahi and Nourollahi in the midfield in TM would be amazing
              It would not work, Nourollahi and Ezzatollahi are the same types of players, the midfield will be very slow and we will suck in distribution. Besides Nourollahi is not 1/10th of the player Ebrahimi is, basically everything he does Ebrahimi can do much better. I know some fans here for some reasons have a hard time seeing Ebrahimi's impact in TM but fortunately CQ sees and knows it

Comment

Does anyone know when the last time was that Omid Alishah was in TM?

Comment

Marzban's analysis of the game

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                    Does anyone know when the last time was that Omid Alishah was in TM?
                    In October 2015

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                      In October 2015
                      Has he been permanently dropped by CQ?

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                        Has he been permanently dropped by CQ?
                        Not really I would say, he has been invited earlier on after the last season, where he was a stand out player alongside Taremi, but he has dropped a bit at the beginning of the league. Now he's having a bigger impact by having the most assists in the season so far.

Comment

Persepolis was the better team on the pitch. Congrats. Although nourillahi isn't 1/4 the player ebrahimi is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                            Persepolis was the better team on the pitch. Congrats. Although nourillahi isn't 1/4 the player ebrahimi is.

noorillahi is the worst player in the midfield for Perspolis. I can't understand the hype around him.

Comment

Fantastic game, PP continues its great football of the season, and EsEs played some good ball too.

I think people are too harsh on both goalies in this match. They each let in one soft goal, but each also saved sure 100% goals as well (Sosha saves a point blank shot on a 1v1, and Rahmati save on the goal line).

It is going to be a tight race to the finish, with a lot of teams fighting for that 1st place position. Is this the first time all season PP has held the top spot?

Also, Taremi needs to mature mentally a little bit. Rezaeian was going to take the penalty but Taremi wanted a hattrick so he took it instead. Its quite clear he is not the best PK taker out there, he needs to not be so selfish on those.

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post

I'm far from a fan of SS or Persepolis so this is from a neutral point of view, Nourollahi is a very good talent but as far as saying that he should be a starter in TM instead of Ebrahimi who's an experienced and complete player that is at his peak, that's really out of place. He still has to develop and I would say even Rouzbeh Cheshmi is a much better and all around more solid player than him as a DM, if anyone should be introduced to TM right now it should be him (he most likely would've if he wasn't injured during TM games).

But both are a level behind Omid. We also saw in this derby especially how important Cheshmi is to this Esteghlal team, ever since he was injured they've been struggling big time in the midfield and as Marzban said Ebrahimi has to do it all alone, because let's face it Khorsandnia is pretty crap. I'm positive that the game would've been much, much different with Rouzbeh on the pitch

Comment

Working...
                                X