No announcement yet.

Iran On The Same Path To World Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=sirvan;2371732]Well Allah's house is in (Saudi) Arabia so he's not going to be happy that you asked this from him.[/QUOTE
    LOL

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
      your right but they alway play bad against us,
      well it's always a close call between us and s. korea but you are right loosing is bad

Comment

I am satisfied with the draw but in all honesty, many TM fans are being overconfident. There are no guarantees in this group. Obviously South Korea are dangerous but Uzbekistan is also very tough to beat.
        www.teammellitalk.com
        https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeT...KBjpbj8wT8feJg
        Instagram: @teammellitalk
        Twitter: Iranian Footy@teammellitalk
        www.facebook.com/teammellitalk
        Subscribe on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...8714?mt=2&ls=1

Comment

Exactly I have a feeling that the Uzbeks will cause us trouble. We need to beat them at home and tie them away no doubt. If we don't lose any games we are in the word cup 100%

Comment

Originally posted by DaNinerMan View Post
            I am satisfied with the draw but in all honesty, many TM fans are being overconfident. There are no guarantees in this group. Obviously South Korea are dangerous but Uzbekistan is also very tough to beat.
            Yes I can understand that, it reminds me PSG fans when the CL draw gave us Man. City!

And what is not understandable with TM fans overconfident is that we experienced so many up and down with this team against Asian teams, and in football in general : nothing is guaranteed. We lost against Lebanon, Uzbek at home, drew qatar and other sh1tty arab teams away 1/1 so many times, even recently Oman and fkiing Turkmenistan!!! It is not like we are 30 times superiors to these teams with Suarez and Neyman in our squad.

Whatever the draw would have been, it would have been more of less the same level of difficulty.

Comment

Working...
            X