No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] Karim Ansarifard | Skills Assists & Goals | Paniwnios 2015/2016 ||HD||

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[VIDEO] Karim Ansarifard | Skills Assists & Goals | Paniwnios 2015/2016 ||HD||

Found this video on youtube, I didn't make it, but it is a good video and thought it would be worth a share.

Karim is actually a very technical player, he could have and maybe should have been a CAM for that matter

Comment

He ain't a player to make a fucking 9 min (!) compilation about
      IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

^Wow you are such a supportive one! We definitely need more of you around here!
        sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
          He ain't a player to make a fucking 9 min (!) compilation about
          This is so true. A lot of his skills in this video were simple passes and plays any professional player should make.

I still think the OP did a great job to look at every play he made with the ball, but it's too much when you put a highlight of him making the most simple pass to a guy right beside him.

Comment

Originally posted by Superparsi View Post
            ^Wow you are such a supportive one! We definitely need more of you around here!
            You get personal because i don't jagh off to a senseless 9 minute compilation of Karim passing left and right?! Ekhtiar darin shoma
            IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

glad to see he's coming back into form, good on him for making a comeback after a disappointing season at osasuna
              Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Working...
              X