Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mani View Post
    Guys,
    I'm in the process of organizing this friendly for this summer. If you live in the Toronto area, and want to be part of the process and help with this project, contact me/inbox me for more details.
    Regards
    https://www.instagram.com/p/ByM10ODpGEr/?hl=en

Well Perspolis are coming to Canada for camp... Will they play Toronto F.C.?

Comment

I have cousins there and wouldn’t mind going from DC to Toronto. Who’s planning on going?

I wish they played DC United but we all know our orange chos leader won't allow it. But he sure will allow Al kabob and his other Al Al ass kissers to play all MLS clubs lol.

Comment

The question is where are they training? TFC training facility is being used by the team now.

Anyone know the details?

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
          The question is where are they training? TFC training facility is being used by the team now.

Anyone know the details?
          I don’t know, but I do know that Toronto F.C. do not have any scheduled friendlies during the July period-maybe Perspolis takes this. Also the other Persian Website mentions Canada NT and Toronto FC.

Comment

Anyone know the details?
            Im sure there's 10 sport complexes in Toronto with better facilities than PP's official training ground in Tehran.

Anyone know if they'll come to Vancouver?

Comment

Originally posted by mistermo View Post
              Im sure there's 10 sport complexes in Toronto with better facilities than PP's official training ground in Tehran.
              Anyone know if they'll come to Vancouver?
              Being that all Toronto leagues are in the summer, there aren't any available facilities to train at. OSL, CSL, MLS all are on full schedule during the summer.
              I know nothing about PP's official ground, but TFC is the only one that has professional facilities with real grass. I have played near those fields for years. I am pretty sure Persepolis isn't looking to train on artificial turf.

Comment

Toronto FC Schedule and Argonut Schedule:

22.06. - Argonut
                --------> 3 days
                26.06. - TFC/Montreal
                --------> 9 days
                06.07. - Argonut/Montreal
                --------> 6 days
                13.07. - Montreal/Vancouver
                --------> 3 days
                17.07. - TFC
                --------> 2 days
                20.07. - TFC/Vancouver
                --------> 6 days
                27.07. - TFC/Montreal
                --------> 4 days
                01.08. - Argonut
                --------> 9 days
                10.08. - TFC
                --------> 5 days
                16.08. - Argonut
                17.08. - Montreal/Vancouver
                --------> 7 days
                24.08. - TFC
                25.08. - Argonut
                --------> 2 days
                28.08. - Montreal
                --------> 2 days
                31.08. - Montreal/Vancouver

Looks like BMO field in Toronto doesn't have schedule, unless they come for a game and go back.
                I can see them have a friendly but then again, not sure how it will work with Toronto FC, Montreal Impact and Vancouver Whitecaps team.
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

Being that all Toronto leagues are in the summer, there aren't any available facilities to train at. OSL, CSL, MLS all are on full schedule during the summer.
                  I know nothing about PP's official ground, but TFC is the only one that has professional facilities with real grass. I have played near those fields for years. I am pretty sure Persepolis isn't looking to train on artificial turf.
                  One of the Universities in the area would work too

Comment

Working...
                  X