No announcement yet.

Iranian Businessman buys 77.2% share in Everton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s a money laundering club. Azmoun won’t come in unless his agent knows how to play that game.

Comment

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
      This dude just bought into Everton recently where as Chaleroi has had Iranian influence since 2012. Give it some time at least before passing harsh judgment like this. Everton is a much larger club than Chaleroi, and we have to face the facts that Iran doesnt have the most marketable players.

If an Iranian came in and immediately started making changes in an EPL team shooting for the big 4 it would definitely bring some unwanted attention.
      This dude bought Everton in 2016, how is that recently? He means nothing for Iranian football, for example he could've bought Jahanbakhsh after he became topscorer in the Eredivisie as a winger in 2018, or Ezatolahi after his great world cup performance against Spain and Portugal, or Taremi, or Azmoun or Gholizadeh or Ghoddos after his Europe League performances for Ostersund etc etc. Also consider the fact that Iranians top footballers are cheap and Everton is not a top club, it is a middle table football club in the Premier League. Just compare him to Mehdi Bayat and see the difference between the two. So if we reach the conclusion that the man is not interested in Iranian football despite his background, then what is the use of discussing his achievements as a football club owner on this Iranian football forum?

Unless he is your uncle or related to you by blood, there is no need to make excuses for this dude.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        I mean we know he tried to sign azmoun. He personally met with berdyev to convince him to sell/give his blessing but berdyev said azmoun wasnt ready then. And thats the one iranian player who could actually be a good fit for them. For the rest I would say they are all better off elsewhere.
        I don't believe a word of this story, it sounds made up to me.

Furthermore, I reckon Taremi, Jahanbakhsh, Ezatolahi (when in good shape) and Ghoddos could potentially do well/decent at this club.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
          This dude bought Everton in 2016, how is that recently? He means nothing for Iranian football, for example he could've bought Jahanbakhsh after he became topscorer in the Eredivisie as a winger in 2018, or Ezatolahi after his great world cup performance against Spain and Portugal, or Taremi, or Azmoun or Gholizadeh or Ghoddos after his Europe League performances for Ostersund etc etc. Also consider the fact that Iranians top footballers are cheap and Everton is not a top club, it is a middle table football club in the Premier League. Just compare him to Mehdi Bayat and see the difference between the two. So if we reach the conclusion that the man is not interested in Iranian football despite his background, then what is the use of discussing his achievements as a football club owner on this Iranian football forum?
          Everton is leaps and bounds larger than Chaleroi. Just look at their latest signing, James Rodriguez and Allan, I dont recall a a 8 figure player going to Chaleroi.

And also, Moshiri HAS been trying to get Azmoun. Again, not his fault that Iranian players have shit agents and are terrible for marketing:

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2020/04/3...ears-if-rumou/

Unless he is your uncle or related to you by blood, there is no need to make excuses for this dude.
          On the same coin, if you have some actual facts of how this guy is actually deterring Iranian players and/or doing something that is negative for Iranian Football, there is no need to bash this dude. Maybe you like to see the bad in people and are quick to judge, but dont expect others to be like you.
          #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            It’s a money laundering club. Azmoun won’t come in unless his agent knows how to play that game.
            Luckily his agent does know how to play that game Nokhodi jaan : https://www.marca.com/en/football/in...f868b45b3.html

Comment

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
              Everton is leaps and bounds larger than Chaleroi. Just look at their latest signing, James Rodriguez and Allan, I dont recall a a 8 figure player going to Chaleroi.
              And also, Moshiri HAS been trying to get Azmoun. Again, not his fault that Iranian players have shit agents and are terrible for marketing:
              https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2020/04/3...ears-if-rumou/
              On the same coin, if you have some actual facts of how this guy is actually deterring Iranian players and/or doing something that is negative for Iranian Football, there is no need to bash this dude. Maybe you like to see the bad in people and are quick to judge, but dont expect others to be like you.
              It's not about Everton being stronger than Charleroi, it's about giving a chance to the best Iranian footballer (or a player in the top 5 as he is the owner) he could easily pull that off, but he won't cause he does not care about Iranian football or at the very least doesn't rate Iranian football. Either way he is of zero importance to our football.

Also your link is not a credible source, it is an opinion piece where the author clearly writes: "if the reports/rumours are true.."

It seems you have problems with reading.. I never said he is doing something negative for Iranian football, I stated the fact that he is not interested in helping Iranian football and thus useless for us, so what is the point of making a thread for him?

Comment

It's not about Everton being stronger than Charleroi, it's about giving a chance to the best Iranian footballer (or a player in the top 5 as he is the owner) he could easily pull that off, but he won't cause he does not care about Iranian football or at the very least doesn't rate Iranian football. Either way he is of zero importance to our football.

Also your website is not a credible one, it is an opinion piece where the author clearly writes: "if the reports are true.."

It seems you have problems with reading.. I never said he is doing something negative for Iranian football, I stated the fact that he is not interested in helping Iranian football and thus useless for us, so what is the point of making a thread for him?
                In the same situation, we have kia joorabchian who does nothing for iranians.
                I think both of them are afraid to promote iranians because of negative pictures their English colleagues have about them

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                  In the same situation, we have kia joorabchian who does nothing for iranians.
                  I think both of them are afraid to promote iranians because of negative pictures their English colleagues have about them
                  That's true, though as a club owner one is clearly in a better position to do a lot more!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                    Luckily his agent does know how to play that game Nokhodi jaan : https://www.marca.com/en/football/in...f868b45b3.html
                    Bah bah! So our boy went and got himself a slick agent. Excellent!

Comment

[Paul Joyce] Everton owner Farhad Moshiri is set to commit a further £250 million to the club via a share issue. The proposal comes as Everton announced a loss of £139.9 million in the last financial year up to June 2020, of which £67.3million is attributable to the impact of Covid-19.
                      https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...iri_is_set_to/

Everton ‘interested in working with’ international legend Ali Daei – ‘Still unclear’ what role would be
                      http://sportwitness.co.uk/everton-al...-job-interest/

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                        Everton ‘interested in working with’ international legend Ali Daei – ‘Still unclear’ what role would be
                        http://sportwitness.co.uk/everton-al...-job-interest/
                        Maybe they want to get Daei Kits for next season

Comment

I think Iranians who make it should make a path for Iranians to succeed as well, I am trying to do that the higher up I go in my field.
                          That being said, if any owner did the type of changes I do in FIFA with a Wolves career mode where I buy half of our players and drop the nonIranians from the Starting XI, it would look sus in real life

Comment

Originally posted by sedee91 View Post
                            Maybe they want to get Daei Kits for next season

Someone has to tell him (Everton owner) how much he missed out by NOT signing players such as Azmoun, Beiranvand or Taremi
                            Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                            O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Unfortunately Everton is not as well run a club as it was before Moshiri when Moyes’ scouting team were excellent and it seems the Moshiri link thus far has not been used to tap into this market.

I’m an Everton fan, so I’m obviously a bit biased but I think some players could be a great fit.
                              As Pajam mentions Everton could have saved themselves a lot of money by signing the likes of Azmoun, Taremi, Beiranvand and Ezzatolahi (all of whom I believe would be a success in the PL if given an opportunity).

Sadly it strikes me that Moshiri doesn’t really know what he’s doing - he’s chopped and changed the style of manager as well as the director of football and scouting systems and has as a result wasted a lot of money on a project that has not been well thought through. As much as it seems exciting as an Iranian, this Daei link sounds like more of the same - more of a status or branding exercise than a long term vision for improving the club.

Comment

^i dont rate Daie's overall coaching caliber much but homie certainly has a keen eye for identifying Footballing Talents..!!
                                id imagine that he could well be a tremendous help to Everton on scouting front ..! in addition to helping the Status and branding exercises being still the Int. scoring champ of the world an all that..!

Comment

Working...
                                X