Iranian Businessman buys 77.2% share in Everton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
    What an Iranian he is, not willing to even sign or try to sign Azmoun or Taremi or Jahanbakhsh after his good spell at AZ back in 2018.
    Berdyev said Moshiri tried to sign Azmoun back when he played for Rostov and Rubin Kazan

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
      F**** Everton. I'd MUCHHHHH rather our players play for Zenit and Porto. Azmoun should only move to a top 5 club in a top 5 league.. AS A STARTER.
      idk man playing for ancelotti is too good to pass up for me

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
        idk man playing for ancelotti is too good to pass up for me
        Ancelotti managed to take Everton to a 12th places finish last season. Just 3 spots ahead of the garbage fest of Brighton lol

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
          Ancelotti managed to take Everton to a 12th places finish last season. Just 3 spots ahead of the garbage fest of Brighton lol
          tbf he did come in december so

Comment

Everton are a second rate team, YNWA.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
              and only 4 places behind Arsenal lol

Comment

What an Iranian he is, not willing to even sign or try to sign Azmoun or Taremi or Jahanbakhsh after his good spell at AZ back in 2018.
                You are questioning what kind of Iranian he is simply because he didn't chose an Iranian for his club?
                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Moshiri's Everton win season opener with new signings James, Allan and Doucoure

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

this article is for 4 years ago no?
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                      You are questioning what kind of Iranian he is simply because he didn't chose an Iranian for his club?
                      Yes that is what i am doing. He could've brought top Iranian players such as Azmoun, Taremi, Jahanbakhsh, Ghoddos or Gholizadeh ro his club with all of his influence, but he didn't.

Just compare him to the Iranian owner of Charleroi who has brought so many Iranian players to his club, and what a great service he did to Iranian football. While this guy does not even want to bring the best Iranian footballer to his club.

He is of no use to Iranian football and as far as i'm concerned he is like all the other foreign club owners.

I'm even wondering why he has his own thread? If you ask me he does not deserve to be the subject of a thread on this great forum.

Comment

Yes that is what i am doing. He could've brought top Iranian players such as Azmoun, Taremi, Jahanbakhsh, Ghoddos or Gholizadeh ro his club with all of his influence, but he didn't.
                        Just compare him to the Iranian owner of Charleroi who has brought so many Iranian players to his club, and what a great service he did to Iranian football. While this guy does not even want to bring the best Iranian footballer to his club.
                        He is of no use to Iranian football and as far as i'm concerned he is like all the other foreign club owners.
                        I'm even wondering why he has his own thread? If you ask me he does not deserve to be the subject of a thread on this great forum.
                        I suppose you do have a point of someone not picking an Iranian reflecting on how (un)Iranian they should be considered.
                        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

This dude just bought into Everton recently where as Chaleroi has had Iranian influence since 2012. Give it some time at least before passing harsh judgment like this. Everton is a much larger club than Chaleroi, and we have to face the facts that Iran doesnt have the most marketable players.

If an Iranian came in and immediately started making changes in an EPL team shooting for the big 4 it would definitely bring some unwanted attention.
                          #WilmotsOUT

Comment

I mean we know he tried to sign azmoun. He personally met with berdyev to convince him to sell/give his blessing but berdyev said azmoun wasnt ready then. And thats the one iranian player who could actually be a good fit for them. For the rest I would say they are all better off elsewhere.

Comment

Talk for ages has been that Moshiri is just a front for Alisher Usmanov and that the money in the club is his but couldn’t do it because at the time Usmanov had money in Arsenal and so couldn’t technically have an influence in two clubs.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                I mean we know he tried to sign azmoun. He personally met with berdyev to convince him to sell/give his blessing but berdyev said azmoun wasnt ready then. And thats the one iranian player who could actually be a good fit for them. For the rest I would say they are all better off elsewhere.
                                It still pains me that Berydev blocked Azmoun to Leverkusen a few years ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X