X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=284179

Comment

Translation: New Everton owner interested in signing Azmoun

Well, since the source is KhabarOnline, I prefer not to get excited.

Comment

Khabaronline = false rumor + gossip + pure lies + sometimes half decent news = yellow journalism

Comment

Based on his past history of investing and working in the worlds biggest accounting firms, this is an investment.

Respect to him to see Iranians doing well. I don't expect any more from him in terms of signing Iranians.

Comment

I also heard of Sardar moving to Goodison Park next season.
            It's not a rumor, it's an ongoing interest.

Comment

LOL I knew rumors of sardar to everton would start as soon as this purchase was made. Just so you know this rumor is being started by the iranian media conveniently after the interview came out of azmoun saying he had interest/offers from a couple of teams in england.....to the iranian media that equates to linking him with a move to everton. I hope nobody actually buys this.
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

There is an Iranian businessman called Majid Pishyar, he previously owned shitty clubs like Servette (2nd Swiss League), Beira Mar (2nd Portugese League) and Admira Wacker Mödling (Austrian Bundesliga).

There was Afshin Esmaeilzadeh who played for Beira Mar on loan, but he was brought by our agent Tadeau Martins.

Except that I don't remember any Iranian player who got contracted there, so forget about this guy bringing Iranian talents with him to a big club like Everton.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                  There is an Iranian businessman called Majid Pishyar, he previously owned shitty clubs like Servette (2nd Swiss League), Beira Mar (2nd Portugese League) and Admira Wacker Mödling (Austrian Bundesliga).

There was Afshin Esmaeilzadeh who played for Beira Mar on loan, but he was brought by our agent Tadeau Martins.

Except that I don't remember any Iranian player who got contracted there, so forget about this guy bringing Iranian talents with him to a big club like Everton.
                  When Pishyar was in Admira between 2004 and 2007, a lot of Iranians played there. Khodadad Azizi, Pashazadeh, Javad Razaghi, Mohsen Faraji, Amin Motevaselzadeh, Vahid Khaloobagheri, Maziar Shadkhah. Earlier on, Ali Latifi played there. Heshmat Mohajerani and Khashayar Mohseni were their managers.

However, he single handedly led this team from Austrian Bundesliga to 3rd Austrian division

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                    When Pishyar was in Admira between 2004 and 2007, a lot of Iranians played there. Khodadad Azizi, Pashazadeh, Javad Razaghi, Mohsen Faraji, Amin Motevaselzadeh, Vahid Khaloobagheri, Maziar Shadkhah. Earlier on, Ali Latifi played there. Heshmat Mohajerani and Khashayar Mohseni were their managers.

However, he single handedly led this team from Austrian Bundesliga to 3rd Austrian division
                    Thanks for the information, I don't know all the players you mentioned. Probably because I didn't follow Iranian legionnaires closely back then as I do now. But my point still stands, an owner won't risk his reputation by bringing in unproven talents to such a big club like Everton. He will be roasted by the fans if the players he bought don't perform well.

Comment

Charleroi in Beligum at one point had an Iranian chairman and he bought in 4 Iranians (Minavand, Yazdani, Emmamifar, Mahdavi).

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post

Should bring Iran Air as the jersey sponsor. it would match with Everton colors.

Comment

Moshiri and Everton could be spending up to £150 million during this summer's transfer season. I know it's a long shot, but here is hoping some Iranian talent can find their way over to the BPL. Sick and tired of the Qatar Stars League transfers!

http://www.dailypost.co.uk/sport/foo...-role-11098125
                            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                              Moshiri and Everton could be spending up to £150 million during this summer's transfer season. I know it's a long shot, but here is hoping some Iranian talent can find their way over to the BPL. Sick and tired of the Qatar Stars League transfers!

http://www.dailypost.co.uk/sport/foo...-role-11098125
                              Although I'm sure it won't happen, I'm hoping for some kind of miracle for Dejagah to leave Qatar and possibly go to Everton.... I can only dream :/

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                                Although I'm sure it won't happen, I'm hoping for some kind of miracle for Dejagah to leave Qatar and possibly go to Everton.... I can only dream :/
                                Why would a club like Everton want a QSL player like Dejagah? He isn't attractive anymore. He's done and not returning to Europe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X