No announcement yet.

Iranian Businessman buys 77.2% share in Everton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

overall the guy comes across to me as an Absolute Football-idiot, yet far more of a shrewd and scandalous business man, who is only in this business for it's great propensity to easily tax evade and launder money earned from other illicit activities probably elsewhere and/or just doing the bidding for a more well known russian oligarch ? or financial criminal of sorts ..!!?

im willing to bet his earlier hint of interest in signing Sardar also mostly arose from the fact that at that time he was playing in Russia/Zenit @ that ..!!

Comment

Farhad Moshiri's Everton made an offer for Taremi, which Taremi rejected

https://old.reddit.com/r/teammelli/c...offer_because/

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Did not know Kia Joorbchian has an advisory role at Reading FC.

Joorabchian is also involved with Reading FC officially as an advisor to the club and the owner, when asked if he is involved at the club in January 2022, Reading manager Veljko Paunovic said "He's friends with the owner. He's known as an advisor not only with our owner. He's been involved in football for a long time so that's all I can say.".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kia_Joorabchian
        "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Mister is selling the club, he did absolutely nothing for our football and is still hated by their fans.

Comment

It’s official. American Investment Company 777 Partners has taken over Everton FC.

777 Partners also own clubs like Genoa, Vasco de Gama, Standard Liege, Hertha BSC, Red Star FC, and Melbourne Victory.

Comment

He laundered his boss’s money beautifully.

Comment

Working...
              X