No announcement yet.

Iranian Businessman buys 77.2% share in Everton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everton got an away win at Leicester City and are currently out of the relegation zone

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

As an Iranian Evertonian it's been a particularly painful few years. Watching Moshiri's unique combination of incompetence and ego not only rip out the soul and identity of one of the few traditional clubs left in the PL through mindless spending; but also somehow managing to make the club worse off in a footballing perspective.

But then, I see what's happening at Newcastle and remember it could be much, much worse:
      https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...-b2078363.html

Comment

Yeah just look at this lol. Just waiting for a 8-0 loss for them in this new kit

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dai...a-colours.html
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

The good thing at Everton is that following earlier demonstrations this season, the fanbase recognised the urgency of the situation and have come together to support the team - and their incredible actions have driven the players to get the results that might keep them up. But the truce is only temporary and they're demanding Moshiri listen and take on fan representation to change the club direction. I wouldn't be at all surprised if the pressure leads to Moshiri selling up this summer.

At Newcastle a lot of fans seemed to be celebrating the Saudi takeover. I know Mike Ashley was bad, but Saudi ownership is sportswashing on a different level. Let's see how this new kit goes down...

Comment

Originally posted by zereshk-ali View Post
            As an Iranian Evertonian it's been a particularly painful few years. Watching Moshiri's unique combination of incompetence and ego not only rip out the soul and identity of one of the few traditional clubs left in the PL through mindless spending; but also somehow managing to make the club worse off in a footballing perspective.

But then, I see what's happening at Newcastle and remember it could be much, much worse:
            https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...-b2078363.html
            Ya but Newcastle isn't trash and actually improved

Comment

Originally posted by Altamonte View Post
              Ya but Newcastle isn't trash and actually improved
              Lol, I think you’re missing my point

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                Yeah just look at this lol. Just waiting for a 8-0 loss for them in this new kit

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dai...a-colours.html
                All its missing is a sword on the front, and may be a chopped head or something to be more authentic.

Its so typical of the English to sell their souls for a few bucks. So so typical. First it was the Russian oligarchs, and now the king head-chopper.
                Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

"Silence speaks volumes" - Journalist now drops claim on key behind-scenes Everton figure
                  rafa benitez farhad moshiri paul brown football usa iran city man arsenal
                  18.05.2022 - 21:41Reading now: 127
                  msn.commsn.com:
                  Everton owner Farhad Moshiri’s ‘silence speaks volumes’ amid the battle to ensure Premier League football returns to Goodison Park next season, according to Daily Star journalist Paul Brown. The Toffees are at serious risk of dropping into the Championship as they are just two points clear of the relegation zone with two matches of the campaign remaining.

There are question marks over Moshiri’s long-term future as, according to the Daily Mail, three United States-based tycoons are willing to pay £350million to take the club off his hands.

The report suggests Moshiri has not formally put Everton on the market but is looking for outside investment to help fund the club’s new stadium at Bramley-Moore Dock, leading to potential investors attempting to persuade him to sell up.

It comes just a matter of months after the British-Iranian billionaire took his stake up to 94.1 per cent with a £100million capital injection, seemingly emphasising that he is committed to the Toffees.

https://players.bio/news/silence-spe...w-drops/227408
                  Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Moshiri's Everton won 3-2 today and will stay in the Premier League next season

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

wow they realy ended the season with some good results..
                      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Respect to Patrick Vieira

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Respect to Patrick Vieira
                          How was this even allowed to happen?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            How was this even allowed to happen?

Incompetence. It's been happening for a while and the FA aren't doing anything to prevent it... The fans just invade the pitch as they wish to do so and attack whoever they want. Just this week, Billy Sharp got attacked by Nottingham Forrest supporters and he was their former fucking player. I was watching TalkSport this morning, and Neil Warnock said that he wrote a letter since 2008 and nothing has been done.

Idiots come in all shapes and forms, and are not only limited to Tractor Nazi fans in Iran or Nottingham Forest/Everton fans in England.

Comment

The guy must have been stupider than average, going for Vieira like that... Idiot

Comment

I really can't see them doing any better with Lampard in charge. They're probably going to back him heavily, he's going to spunk the money on English Brexit players or ex Chelsea and they'll end up sacking him midseason and get Big Sam again.

Comment

Working...
                                X