No announcement yet.

Iranian Businessman buys 77.2% share in Everton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everton is easily the worst run club in the EPL, even worse than Utd. Pretty embarrassing for us Iranians in a sense

Comment

Originally posted by Altamonte View Post
      Everton is easily the worst run club in the EPL, even worse than Utd. Pretty embarrassing for us Iranians in a sense
      Don’t be embarrassed. He doesn’t identify as an Iranian or give a damn

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        Don’t be embarrassed. He doesn’t identify as an Iranian or give a damn
        I don't think the average person cares when they see his name

Comment

Originally posted by Altamonte View Post
          I don't think the average person cares when they see his name
          The average person doesn't even know where Farhad Moshiri is from.

Comment

Farhad Moshiri's Everton are in 18th place now and on the verge of getting relegated

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
              Farhad Moshiri's Everton are in 18th place now and on the verge of getting relegated
              Wonderful

Comment

Everton have one less game played than burnley but they have harder opponents for sure. Everton has to play arsenal Chelsea and leicster (although they haven’t been that great) whereas the only really tough opponent burnley have is spurs who look very bearable at times.
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Moshiri's Everton almost certainly getting relegated now after Burnley's win

Comment

may be finally he would bring in an iranian player this time.. for a quick promo from ..championship ??
                    Not..!! lol
                    would be nice if he brought Saman on loan for next season..?

Comment

well, they won against chelski today..
                      so still in the game
                      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Sounds like there will be a second Iranian co-owner. Behdad Eqhbali will own a large piece of my favorite team Chelsea.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmad_DC View Post
                          Sounds like there will be a second Iranian co-owner. Behdad Eqhbali will own a large piece of my favorite team Chelsea.
                          Third. Newcastle. Mehrdad Ghodoussi.
                          "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                            He’s the husband of Staveley so probably has very little influence. Same with Moshiri too, talk has been for a long time that he is a yes man for Alisher Usmanov who couldn’t put his name to the Everton deal due to his part ownership of Arsenal.

https://www.theguardian.com/football...oney-ownership

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                              Second. Newcastle United is owned by the Saudis. Mehrdad Ghodoussi is only the husband of Amanda Staveley, he has no say in the club's affairs

Comment

Man there's so many (US/UK etc..) Iranian billionaires - every day I hear of new ones locally to me. Some of whom made their money very quickly indeed. Few other countries in the world can compete with the business savy of Iranians.

I can only respect their work ethic and intelligence, just sometimes wish some of the respect given to making and keeping money can be transferred to other things when it comes to culture, art, history etc.... Just sayin...

Comment

Working...
                                X