Iranian Businessman buys 77.2% share in Everton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iranian Businessman buys 77.2% share in Everton

There were rumours about it and a 200 million pound bid: http://www.theguardian.com/football/...farhad-moshiri

Now Everton have confirmed through their twitter

https://twitter.com/Everton

His wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Farhad..._(businessman)

Used to have a share for Arsenal for the longest time

Comment

Most people think that Everton is getting "Arab money". Sad to see how uneducated people are.

Comment

I already made a thread on this before, mods please merge.

Comment

Originally posted by Hormozgan View Post
          I already made a thread on this before, mods please merge.
          I don't really mind if you want people to use your thread but don't say things like that. you made your thread 4 minutes after I did. As I said if you want people to use your thread its fine with me but don't say stuff that isn't true.

Comment

So is there any chance of him doing some party bazi and transferring iranians there?

Comment

I will root for them from now on
              Humans of Tabriz | Humans of Tehran | Humans of Ardebil | Humans of Isfahan | Humans of Shiraz | Humans of Yazd

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                So is there any chance of him doing some party bazi and transferring iranians there?
                I didn't see any uzbek player in arsenal, emarati in city or qatari in psg, even in their youth teams

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                  I didn't see any uzbek player in arsenal, emarati in city or qatari in psg, even in their youth teams
                  Why would they recruit a Qatari/Emarati? Their league is not even at the level of ours considering that we have infrastructure/youth development/broadcasting/facilities/stadiums problem, let alone being in Europe. Also, football is not their first sport. Horse/Camel racing is the first sport.

Comment

Originally posted by persian_cheetah View Post
                    Why would they recruit a Qatari/Emarati? Their league is not even at the level of ours considering that we have infrastructure/youth development/broadcasting/facilities/stadiums problem, let alone being in Europe. Also, football is not their first sport. Horse/Camel racing is the first sport.
                    Qatar and Emarat invest in Europe with an agenda behind it. They don't it for the beauty of Paris/Manchester. It is in their interest to bring some Qatar/Emarati (the omar guy for example) in these squads, at least in the youth teams and academy to develop them.

Comment

Qatar and Emarat invest in Europe with an agenda behind it. They don't it for the beauty of Paris/Manchester. It is in their interest to bring some Qatar/Emarati (the omar guy for example) in these squads, at least in the youth teams and academy to develop them.
                      Considering that they invested billions in europe, How many of their players ended up in Europe or even any other top league? We did not even spend 1/3 of what they spent and half of TM players are in europe. Hopefully Taremi, Torabi, Mehrdad M also move to europe in a year or two.

Comment

Originally posted by persian_cheetah View Post
                        Considering that they invested billions in europe, How many of their players ended up in Europe or even any other top league? We did not even spend 1/3 of what they spent and half of TM players are in europe. Hopefully Taremi, Torabi, Mehrdad M also move to europe in a year or two.
                        That's why they should inverse the trend and send to some partybazy for their players. The omar guy is wasting his career staying in UAE (fortunately for us) but could develop into a deadly player, particularly in Italy or Spain

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                          I don't really mind if you want people to use your thread but don't say things like that. you made your thread 4 minutes after I did. As I said if you want people to use your thread its fine with me but don't say stuff that isn't true.
                          Dude, I mean't put the one that isn't active into the one that is regardless of which one, which would mean mine into yours so we don't have two threads cluttering the board. And btw I edited mine with the links, so that's why it says it started after yours, but that doesn't matter.

Comment

That's why they should inverse the trend and send to some partybazy for their players. The omar guy is wasting his career staying in UAE (fortunately for us) but could develop into a deadly player, particularly in Italy or Spain
                            I heard that he was on trial with Manchester city but they said that he was not up to their level.

Comment

Overhyped and Overrated. He's nothing.

Comment

Working...
                              X