No announcement yet.

Omid Noorafkan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been nothing but impressed. He's just getting better and better.

Comment

He's the ultimate utility player: can play LB, central midfielder, and now CB.
      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

He has always had potential. I remember a few years back, they had high praises for him.

Comment

Did much better than I expected today in the center….hope he is the starting LB
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

SKO defended his choice of Noorafkan.

" Noorafkan played a good game and shows that the right decision has been made by me. in this game "

" When the UAE team switched and the tall striker came into the game, we reacted and sent other defenders into the game. "

وی در مورد استفاده از نورافکن در دفاع وسط و عدم استفاده از بازیکن تخصصی در این پست گفت:
            امید نورافکن بازی خوبی انجام داد و نشان می دهد تصمیم درستی از سوی من گرفته شده است.
            در این بازی نیاز به تصمیم جدیدی برای دفاع داشتم و دیدیم که نورافکن عملکرد کم نقصی داشت و او انتخاب من بود و چیز بیشتری در این مورد ندارم بگویم.
            البته شما اسم این بازی را کم اهمیت می گذارید ولی برای من اینگونه نیست و شما پرسیدید چرا بازیکن جدید استفاده نکردم
            ولی من دقیقا این کار را کردم و امید نورافکن در پست جدید امتحان شد و عملکرد خوبی داشت.
            زمانی که تیم امارات دست به تعویض زد و مهاجم بلند قامت به بازی اورد ما هم واکنش نشان دادیم و مدافعان دیگر را هم به بازی فرستادیم.

Comment

I hope that he stays healthy and moves back to Europe after the WC.

Go Omid!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                I hope that he stays healthy and moves back to Europe after the WC.

Go Omid!
                *before the WC you mean!

According to Transfermarkt, his contract expires next summer, meaning Sepahan would be smart to sell him during the summer transfer window. His value is at an all-time high and he will be 25 at that point. Would love to see Omid in Portugal.

Comment

^ Even better. As people is Esfahan say: Deegeh Bayter

Go TM!

Comment

With Saeid out against S.Korea, I would go with Omid as the DMF.
                    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

It would be crazy if he was to play CB at the World Cup waaaay to slow for that position

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
                        It would be crazy if he was to play CB at the World Cup waaaay to slow for that position
                        Which one of our CBs do you consider fast?

Comment

Originally posted by arvin_guzoo View Post
                          Which one of our CBs do you consider fast?
                          Seyed Jalal...

joking aside, what's going on with Majid Hosseini? He's pretty quick..

Comment

Majid is doing great in Turkey and many of us felt he could get a start. Unfortunately, his COVID-19 test came back positive early on in the camp and he went back to Turkey. He will be an essential part of TM defense.

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
                              He's actually the fastest out of all CBs, or else how do you think he would play left back, his primary position?

Comment

I hope Pouraliganji recovers and regains his form for the WC, on his day, he is by far our best centre back. I'm most worried about our right back position, Moharrami is useless, Hardani is way too little (Don't compare him to Kaebi please) and Vouria and Ramin don't get invited (the latter rightly so in my opinion). We are gonna be in trouble defensively in the WC.. I hope I'm wrong..
                                چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                                We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Working...
                                X