Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Persian Gulf League - 2015/2016 | Week 21 - Date/Time (+ LIVE REPORT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was more than frustrating...

Comment

FT: Persepolis 1 - Saipa 1
      Saipa scored in 90+2 minutes. Poor goal and defense defending by Persepolis.
      Andranik made his impact and he sent several dangerous balls.
      Overall: It was a poor game and waste of time to watch it.
      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Iranian teams and their love for a tie. It is no different to losing at this crucial time of league.

Comment

Branko's subs were horrible. Thanks god we still remain 3rd.

Comment

That was garbage. Damn it sucks to tie like that.

Comment

In the first half PP was the better team, but based on the second half Saipa deserved the equalizer. Overall a bad game.

Anyway, today's results:

Traktor Sazi 2 - 1 Sepahan
              Saipa 1 - 1 Perspolis
              Zob Ahan 1 - 1 Foolad
              Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Wrong subs in second half by Branko. Poor defending in CB and I think Saipa's goal was foul on goal keeper. The referee overall was not good. He made mistakes against Saipa and later tried to balance it by having some calls for Saipa. This is not right. We need good referees.

Our league should pay referees enough so they don't rely on other careers to survive. We need 10-15 professional referees not bunch of unprofessional part timers.

Comment

In interviewing coaches, Adel mentioned Branko was upset and did not come to the coaches interview.

Since Branko is a professional coach, he should have participated and answered few questions.
                  چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Very disappointing result for us. Saipa was overall the better team today and deserved the equalizer

Comment

Frustrating second half and another "tokhmi" goal conceded!... valuable points have been lost in the last 3-4 matches alone, points that would have put us on the very top of the table. True, Saipa was dominant in the 2nd half, but we still had the better chances with Rezaeian & Alishah more or less missing 2 sitters, while only Meydavoudi (which was offside btw IMO) had the best chance for Saipa - at the end they only went to score with a lucky punch when we were down with 10 men. Branko's line-up and especially his subs. were not really smart today, he lost the "coaches half" badly, but to himself...

Anyway, we have scored in all games this season so far and haven’t loss almost a half season long - which is fantastic - but our inability to finish more of our dozen chances and instead conceding absurd goals prevented us from leading the table so far with a respectable gap to the other teams. I can’t even count the nonsense points we easily gave away during the season, but let me make it clear: had we converted at least 2-3 of our penalty kicks, even that would have been enough to be on top right now!

That being said, Saipa deserved the equalizer for the pressure they put on his in the 2nd half and because we just played awfully defensive despite being up 1 goal in a good packed Azadi. It must be said that Taremi's absence was clearly felt!

btw. Saipa shouldn’t complain about the referee much as Ayooubi could have been red carded (2nd yellow) already in the 1st half....
                      Formerly known as Persianking!
                      Follow me @
                      instagram/iranscout
                      instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Torabi and Ando were disappointing today... Ando is not only slower physically but even his decision-making got slower

And Stimac kamelan rid he's on like 1 win in 15 matches or something...

Nourollahi's great goal

Comment

This is such a frustrating season....I've lost track of how many games we've lost or drawn that we should've won. We can't slip up anymore if we want to win the league....
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                            This is such a frustrating season....I've lost track of how many games we've lost or drawn that we should've won. We can't slip up anymore if we want to win the league....
                            that's the character of a team that is not a championship team yet. Branko has done this a few times and never got anything good to show for it. Bengston wasn't a bad sub, he is just not a very good player. the terrible decision was to bring in a defender when it is the midfield where we were losing the battle. We needed Kamadani when Ahmadzadeh was taken out.

Comment

Also I feel bad for Sepahan. What has happened to this team? Honestly I know alot of the fans think it is all management and the coaches, but some of the players seem to be causing alot of drama.

Comment

^^sepahan is a loaded team, i think everyone thought that they will be running away with the championship again this season. they got very good players, probably they are the deepest team in IPL. however, the internal turmoil started which has derailed them. I think the Navidkia vs Farakhi had a lot to do with the situation. I am not a fan of either of them but the wheels really came of the team after that incident.
                                IRI = FAILED

Comment

Working...
                                X