Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't forget that Portugese clubs has also made more offers on our players than before. Zareei, Haghighi and Karamolachaab are playing there now. Portugal and Russia are gateways for our players to Europe.

Comment

Great transfer. good luck to him.
      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Enough with the bilakh

Comment

Seems like he will wear number 11 like with TM Omid

Comment

Does it look like he will be playing LB?

If so would be great news for TM
            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
              Does it look like he will be playing LB?
              If so would be great news for TM
              It seems so. Terek Grozny recently sold their starting LB to Rostov so they bought Mohammadi and Pliev to replace him. Now , Milad must fight for starting spot
              His concurrent joined Terek a bit earlier and participated in 2 training camps with the team, so let's see what will happen after winter break

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                I am very happy to see Iranian flooding in Russia, hope the trend will continue and we will see also other in Europe.

I am wondering, Wasn't it Uzbekistan NT that was filled with legionnaires in RPL (Lokomotiv, Spartak, etc..) and never break into the next level in Asia (final of AC, WC qualifications)? If it was the case, TM looks like to it with several russian legionnaire + IPL/QSL (more or less = UPL)
                I think politics is the main reason behind this considering Russia is not in good terms with Turkey at the moment. The Russians are "crusading" our country most probably because they believe since Turkey and Iran are close they may share similar languages and cultures, thus its better to look in Iran for players than anywhere else due such a similarity. Azmoun = Turk. Ezatollah = Bandar Anzali (Caspian Sea). Haghighi and Mohammadi, could be due to other reasons such as market value and effectiveness. These are just my hypothesis on how things are.

Comment

Originally posted by sedee91 View Post
                  I think politics is the main reason behind this considering Russia is not in good terms with Turkey at the moment. The Russians are "crusading" our country most probably because they believe since Turkey and Iran are close they may share similar languages and cultures, thus its better to look in Iran for players than anywhere else due such a similarity. Azmoun = Turk. Ezatollah = Bandar Anzali (Caspian Sea). Haghighi and Mohammadi, could be due to other reasons such as market value and effectiveness. These are just my hypothesis on how things are.
                  Plus Terek Grozny is a Chechen team. But a European team is a European team. Can't really complain much.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Azmoun, ezatolahi, and haghighi went to russia before the incident with turkey even happened

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                      Azmoun, ezatolahi, and haghighi went to russia before the incident with turkey even happened
                      Yes. But Azmoun and Ezatollahi, share that "Turkey" resemblance as I mentioned above.

Comment

Yes. But Azmoun and Ezatollahi, share that "Turkey" resemblance as I mentioned above.
                        Eza has nothing to do with irani torks, he's gilani. Their language is iranian and he looks iranian. Anyway your hypothesis is retarded m8, I'm sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by lml View Post
                          Eza has nothing to do with irani torks, he's gilani. Their language is iranian and he looks iranian. Anyway your hypothesis is retarded m8, I'm sorry.
                          Looks like you are clearly uneducated to understand what is going on.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                            Milad Mohammadi: "I'm very happy to join Terek Grozny. CQ surely had an impact on my decision to come to Europe."

http://90tv.ir/news/210782/%D9%85%D8...B1%D8%AF%D9%85
                            Gotta love Carlos and the positive impact he's had not only on our players, but on our football as a whole.

Let the idiot haters hate. They don't understand.

Congrats to players like Azmoun, Jahanbakhsh, Ansarifard, Haghighi, Ezatollahi, Mohammadi, and etc. who continuely surprise us with their decisions. Decisions that not only benefit themselves but our national team as well.

A positive influence on our domestic players as well.

I'm loving our football these days. Again, there will only be POSITIVE outcomes with these news.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                              Now it is time for taremi and torabi to go to Europe. Don't disappointed us
                              Yes!! Preach on brother!!

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                                Yes!! Preach on brother!!
                                I forgot Shekari

Comment

Working...
                                X