Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

didnt milad play vs Terek in a friendly back when he was on trial in that other Austrian team forgot their name..??
    wonder if Terek gained initial interest in Milad from that game..?

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
      I knew this transfer was not BS. Amazing transfer for Iranian football if it is really until 2019. Terek is one of the 8 regular strong Russian teams. Our team gets better and better. With the Russian league I have no doubt Mohammadi will be a beast!! Now with Saed azmoun and Mohammadi we will have 3 very fit gardan koloft players that will be able to go head to head with very physical players. Mashalla mohamadi,, you made Iranians proud
      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Who is the last of three in your opinion? if you mean Azmoun then I disagree. I personally think Ando and Kananni are two tough nuts to crack.

Comment

So happy for him and excited that we have players that actually care about their career. Amazing move! Damet garm Milad!!
        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Milad Mohammadi will join the «Terek» on the third training camp
          Iranian football player Milad Mohammadi will join the team in the third training camp in Italy. In the Russian capital footballer has passed a medical examination and signed a contract with the club for 3.5 years.
          Mohammadi, is a player of the national team of Iran playing the wing back position. Before joining «Terek» twenty-two year old footballer played for the Iranian team, «Rah Ahan».

https://www.facebook.com/FC-Terek-Grozny-217635988246858/?fref=ts

Comment

Comment

Do we know his number yet?

Comment

kheili khub shod. dame Queiroz garm ke kari baes shod baro baxe javoone irani bejaye qataro emarat beran europe.

omidvaram Torabi ham League Irano tark kone kheili potential dare. Torabi felan behtare bere Holland chon systeme bazish kheili be un League mikhore. bad az Holland ham Alman ya Espana

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                  That's a big ass watch

Comment

I am very happy to see Iranian flooding in Russia, hope the trend will continue and we will see also other in Europe.

I am wondering, Wasn't it Uzbekistan NT that was filled with legionnaires in RPL (Lokomotiv, Spartak, etc..) and never break into the next level in Asia (final of AC, WC qualifications)? If it was the case, TM looks like to it with several russian legionnaire + IPL/QSL (more or less = UPL)

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                      I am very happy to see Iranian flooding in Russia, hope the trend will continue and we will see also other in Europe.

I am wondering, Wasn't it Uzbekistan NT that was filled with legionnaires in RPL (Lokomotiv, Spartak, etc..) and never break into the next level in Asia (final of AC, WC qualifications)? If it was the case, TM looks like to it with several russian legionnaire + IPL/QSL (more or less = UPL)
                      Uzbek players were in Russia in their prime years. All the Iranians in Russia are 22 or under so they can use it as a step to a better European league.

Comment

most of their players were playing in Uzbekistan + some players in Russia Ukraine or Japan.
                        RPL is arguably the best league after the top 5 and thankfully, Russians don't seem to boycott our players in contrast to other europeans.

Comment

What a relief to see that the transfer is now official, good luck to Mohammadi.

Comment

They only had 3 players in Russian league.

Maxim shatsikh who is a very famous player in Russian and Ukrainian leagues. He was already old and out of the starting lineup when Uzbek played us.

The only other player is defender vitally denisov.

And also akhmedov

Right now with only akhmedov and denisov, it's obviously not enough to carry a team, when you have players in kazakh league....

Russian league is better than portugal, turkey, Greece, dutch, Belgian leagues. It's 6th or 7th.

The reason I am very thankful is that they have shown to not be judgemental and rude toward Iranians.

They found out that we are a good source for talent and cheap players, and now I guarantee you transfers to Russian teams will be a regular thing now.

AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

The few Uzbek players who would strengthen our TM are the ones in the Russian league. For me,Denisov is the best leftback in Asia. Ahmedov has a wicked longshot and a very good passing range.

Even if most of our players dont leap from Russia to Western Europe, Russia's league does accentuate our best traits as a team. Builds physicality for sure

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                                They only had 3 players in Russian league.

Maxim shatsikh who is a very famous player in Russian and Ukrainian leagues. He was already old and out of the starting lineup when Uzbek played us.

The only other player is defender vitally denisov.

And also akhmedov

Right now with only akhmedov and denisov, it's obviously not enough to carry a team, when you have players in kazakh league....

Russian league is better than portugal, turkey, Greece, dutch, Belgian leagues. It's 6th or 7th.

The reason I am very thankful is that they have shown to not be judgemental and rude toward Iranians.

They found out that we are a good source for talent and cheap players, and now I guarantee you transfers to Russian teams will be a regular thing now.

Iran and Russia will ease the Visa for each other.

Comment

Working...
                                X