Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For some reason Iranian outlets have still not announced it They reported like crazy when Poulaliganji signed with Al Sadd and became Xavi's teammate and did dozens of interviews with him

Comment

http://90tv.ir/news/210761/%D9%85%DB...88%DB%8C%D8%B1

Comment

Originally posted by Sarbaze-Vatan View Post
        Are you saying that because you are Perspolisi?
        he is more complete then all the other players mentioned. So no. I am an unbiased fan, I am critical of Persepolis players as well.

Comment

Comment

Milad Mohammadi: "I'm very happy to join Terek Grozny. CQ surely had an impact on my decision to come to Europe."

http://90tv.ir/news/210782/%D9%85%D8...B1%D8%AF%D9%85

Comment

We've secured our Left back position ... this is huge news and should not be underestimated.

Hajsafy can now play as a left winger. Solidifies two positions really for Team Melli

Comment

At this point, I would have Hajsafi on the bench with Mohammadi as Lb and amiri as Lw.

Comment

Originally posted by persepolisfan View Post
                  At this point, I would have Hajsafi on the bench with Mohammadi as Lb and amiri as Lw.
                  indeed..!!
                  especially vs kiri India..!! and if works out well, vs Oman as well..!!

tired of ehsan getting a guaranteed start again for omfteen time and doing fk-all..!! reminds me of Karim Ansarifard's early repeated starts up-top, with constant meh performances unworthy of another start..!

Comment

That's some excellent news really, could not have hoped for any better. He got his first TM caps few months ago and now he's in Europe as such young age, hopefully RPL gets more of our players since it seems like they are really scouting our league now

Comment

Terek is also a very good team. They are in the upper-half of the Russian standings (7th)

Comment

what are his chances for immediate involvement in First team anyways..???

or was he mostly bought up for their developmental squad..??

Comment

Btw hope that his teammates can keep up with his speed in training

Comment

Milad got there cause of his ambition. He even tried out in Austria.

It's all about will.

Comment

He signed until 2019 as well, that's great

Comment

Originally posted by bijbij View Post
                                Chechen dude in left hand side of Milad reminds me of dwarfs from Hobbits and Lord of the Rings.

Comment

Working...
                                X