This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sarbaze-Vatan View Post
    Rahmati is done for TM, and he should be forgotten for TM. Wikipedia says he is 33 years old but his real age is 36. The focus should be on other keepers. I hope CQ tests Rashid Mazaheri in a friendly match to see how he can perform.
    No man, he is 33 not 36. Iranians are not cheaters like Iraqis. We don't cheat on our age. There was only one Iranian Arab player that I can remember and that person used fake documents himself and was caught by our federation. He was shamed by our fans. We don't like that in Iran. Anyway, I agree with rest of your argument.

Comment

Milad Mohammadi @ FC Terek Grozny | 2016/17

Mazaheri has sick reflexes he should be well above the likes of Makani at least as 3rd choice in Tm

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        Still no player in top 5 European league(Spain, England, Germany, Italy, France), just saying!
        Still its a progress compare that to the end of Ghotbis time, we only had 2 players in Europe (Masoud and Nekounam). Players like Azmoun, Ezzatollahi and Jahanbaksh are playing in above average teams in respectable european leagues already and its definately possible to see them in one of the top leagues within the next year or two.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
          No man, he is 33 not 36. Iranians are not cheaters like Iraqis. We don't cheat on our age. There was only one Iranian Arab player that I can remember and that person used fake documents himself and was caught by our federation. He was shamed by our fans. We don't like that in Iran. Anyway, I agree with rest of your argument.
          Lel I could have sworn Hossein Kaebi was an Iranian.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
            Lel I could have sworn Hossein Kaebi was an Iranian.
            He is an Iranian Arab.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
              Still no player in top 5 European league(Spain, England, Germany, Italy, France), just saying!
              Ba ravande khoobe Jahanbakhsh, Ezatolahi va Azmoun emkanesh hast ke in bazikonhaa dar yeki az in lighaa ta 2-3 saale ayande bazi konan.
              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

If Rahmati is not in mix, Haghighi, Akhbari and Mazaheri should be 3 choice of keepers, you can add Beiranvand when he is getting regular playing time.

Comment

Mehdi Tartar is not very happy about Milad's departure.

"I was against Milad Mohammadi and Amin Manoochehri leaving Rah Ahan, but since it's the decision of the owner, I can't resist against his decision. Milad has left us without saying goodbye. After the game against Saipa, he didn't practice with us. The moment we thought he has already left Iran for Russia, we found out, that he has recently left Tehran. Since he has still not officially become a legionnaire, he should have practiced with us and played against Tractor Sazi."

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1302220...1%D9%81%D8%AA-!

Comment

Wow. That is outrageously fast. Look forward to seeing him in the RPL.

Comment

Comment

26/01/2016
                        Terek Grozny club president: "We don't know Milad Mohammadi."

06/02/2016
                        Milad Mohammadi signs with Terek Grozny

Comment

eyval ! Milad koja Murteza koja

Comment

Originally posted by bijbij View Post
                            I hope they make him change his hairstyle or at least cut his hair...

Comment

Originally posted by bijbij View Post
                              See? It's safe to trust the Iranian media, sometimes. Told you guys to wait and there we go, Milad with a Trek shirt.

Comment

khob be ghole Boss
                                belakhare Milad Terekid..!!

now he just need to get rid of that kiri, played-out hairdo of his..!!

Comment

Working...
                                X