This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
    Great news. With this move we would have 8 of our current TM players in Europe.
    Azmoun, Ezzatolahi, Jahanbakhsh, Haghighi, Ansarifard, Ghoochannejhad, Hajsafi and Mohammadi.
    I think the last time we had this many european legionaires was around 10 years ago.
    If Queiroz stays we will maybe have around 12, 13 players in europe by the time the world cup comes around.
    Daniel Davari (Arminia Bielefeld, 2.Bundesliga) is still a potential TM call up, so it's 9.

Comment

Azmoun, Ezzatolahi, Jahanbakhsh, Haghighi, Ansarifard, Ghoochannejhad, Hajsafi and Mohammadi.
      I think the last time we had this many european legionaires was around 10 years ago.
      If Queiroz stays we will maybe have around 12, 13 players in europe by the time the world cup comes around.
      If you add the non-TM legionnaires, we have 11 Euro-legionniares, which is very good. Most of them are still U23 players. Plus, we might see 1-2 Iranian Euro-transfers (Taremi, Torabi, Kanaani, Cheshmi) in the next transfer window.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
        If you add the non-TM legionnaires, we have 11 Euro-legionniares, which is very good. Most of them are still U23 players. Plus, we might see 1-2 Iranian Euro-transfers (Taremi, Torabi, Kanaani, Cheshmi) in the next transfer window.
        I strongly believe Kanaani will play for Perspolis next season and I think he himself said that he will be back at PP once his conscription period is finished. Would make no sense for PP to release him too ,as he is the perfect replacement for Bengar (who will be 37 next season). I'm much more hopeful for Taremi and Torabi though

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
          I strongly believe Kanaani will play for Perspolis next season and I think he himself said that he will be back at PP once his conscription period is finished. Would make no sense for PP to release him too ,as he is the perfect replacement for Bengar (who will be 37 next season). I'm much more hopeful for Taremi and Torabi though
          I have added Kanaani, because he will end his Sarbazi and this will end the saga about him being forced to stay in Iran to do his Sarbazi. Same as Taremi and Mehrdad Mohammadi, they've already done their Sarbazi. If Cheshmi and Torabi hesitate they might end up in Tractor, just like Sharifi.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
            Daniel Davari (Arminia Bielefeld, 2.Bundesliga) is still a potential TM call up, so it's 9.
            Thats why i said current TM players.
            There are also those 2, 3 other guys playin in Swedens highest division this year. If any of them gets decent playing time im almost sure they gonna be invited to one of the camps.

Comment

Taremi definately has to move to europe. Hes playing his best season so far and will turn 24 this year, add to that that hes a striker and our three other strikers (Gucci, Azmoun and Ansarifard) are playing in europe already.

Comment

Taremi definately has to move to europe. Hes playing his best season so far and will turn 24 this year, add to that that hes a striker and our three other strikers (Gucci, Azmoun and Ansarifard) are playing in europe already.
                i rate taremi as better then all of those guys already. Imagine him in Europe!!

Comment

Still no player in top 5 European league(Spain, England, Germany, Italy, France), just saying!

Comment

Originally posted by persepolisfan View Post
                    I rate taremi as better then all of those guys already. Imagine him in Europe!!
                    Are you saying that because you are Perspolisi?

Comment

Mehdi Taremi has sick stats in the IPL, and I give credit for that. But for TM he hasn't played against the big dogs yet, so I will wait before making final judgment on this player. Scoring against Guam and India is easy.

Comment

Mehdi Taremi has sick stats in the IPL, and I give credit for that. But for TM he hasn't played against the big dogs yet, so I will wait before making final judgment on this player. Scoring against Guam and India is easy.
                        That is exactly how I feel about him. If he is a good player and not just hype, he should show it in next round of WCQs. In all honesty and considering I am a Persepolis fan, I don't feel anything special about Taremi. He seems like Oladi and other players who were good for a couple of seasons and then their flame was gone.

Comment

When it comes to national teams, some fans give opinions based on the club they cheer for and that is what I really hate. For ex, some Perspolis fans say that Taremi is the best even better than Azmoun. They say that because they are Perspolisi and Taremi is playing for Perspolis. That is it. However the reality is that Azmoun is the safest choice for Central forward position of TM and no logical fan currently prefers Taremi over Azmoun.

I remember when the federation fired Ali Daei as head coach of national team, one of the Perspolis fans said Ghotbi is the best choice (When A. Ghotbi got the job I was overconfident that the national teams fails to reach to the WC). I asked him the reason of his opinion then he said the reason is that Ghotbi is Perspolisi!!!!!!!

When it comes to national team everyone must forget Perspolis and Esteghlal but some fans do not. That is what I really hate.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarbaze-Vatan View Post
                            When it comes to national teams, some fans give opinions based on the club they cheer for and that is what I really hate. For ex, some Perspolis fans say that Taremi is the best even better than Azmoun. They say that because they are Perspolisi and Taremi is playing for Perspolis. That is it. However the reality is that Azmoun is the safest choice for Central forward position of TM and no logical fan currently prefers Taremi over Azmoun.

I remember when the federation fired Ali Daei as head coach of national team, one of the Perspolis fans said Ghotbi is the best choice (When A. Ghotbi got the job I was overconfident that the national teams fails to reach to the WC). I asked him the reason of his opinion then he said the reason is that Ghotbi is Perspolisi!!!!!!!

When it comes to national team everyone must forget Perspolis and Esteghlal but some fans do not. That is what I really hate.
                            In Iran some fans put Perspolis and Esteghlal above the NT which is concerning.

Comment

In Iran some fans put Perspolis and Esteghlal above the NT which is concerning.
                              Exactly, specially those who cheer for Rahmati, Heydari and Hanif Omranzadeh to be in our NT. Heydary has past his prime, Rahmati left the team when we needed him the most and the other one is a thug.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                                Exactly, specially those who cheer for Rahmati, Heydari and Hanif Omranzadeh to be in our NT. Heydary has past his prime, Rahmati left the team when we needed him the most and the other one is a thug.
                                Rahmati is done for TM, and he should be forgotten for TM. Wikipedia says he is 33 years old but his real age is 36. The focus should be on other keepers. I hope CQ tests Rashid Mazaheri in a friendly match to see how he can perform.

Comment

Working...
                                X