X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    I forgot Shekari
    In 2-3 years, Shekari might be the best of the bunch. And that's saying something cause Ezzatollahi, Azmoun and Jahanbaksh are very, very special.

Comment

Milad Mohammadi @ FC Terek Grozny | 2016/17

Now it is time for taremi and torabi to go to Europe. Don't disappointed us
      I feel like it is a no brainer for Taremi to move to Europe after this season.

The reasons for this is that for one his contract finishes at the end of the season and he is free to join any club that pursues in him, He is at the top of his game, and finally he is 23 and any older will greatly decrease his chances of making it to Europe.

I wouldn't mind if it is one of those Turkish teams (that play in Europe) , but the Eredivisie isn't too bad either.

Comment

^ He has to. Anything but Europe would be a disaster for him.

Comment

I hope Mehrdad moves to europe as well

Comment

Ansarifard, Hajsafi, Reza, Haghighi, Jahanbakhsh, Mohammadi, Ezatollahi, & Azmoun are all in Europe now. That is a strong, young lineup. And we also have some new younger players there. Carlos is influencing our team in great ways and these players are making great choices. Not to mention the other younger players that we also have in Europe. The future is looking bright again and I am getting very hopeful. Well done to all our players for making the move.
            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

did he play tonight?

Comment

did he play tonight?
                He wasn't in starting lineup but I'm not even sure if he is in Malta with the team

Comment

Terek will play Udinese on the 18th and Slovenian club Olympija Ljublana on the 20th.
                  The training camp is in italy starting tomorrow and Milad will be a part of it

Comment

is he still in Iran?

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
                      is he still in Iran?
                      He has left for Turkey to get his Schengen visa.

Comment

So, Milad won't join the training camp in Italia because of visa problems (che ajab)... It's a shame because his concurrent for LB position joined the team much earlier and participated in 2/3 training camps already (he played some friendly games too). So don't be surprised if Milad is benched when RPL begins even though I have no doubt he will eventually get the starting spot in future

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
                          So, Milad won't join the training camp in Italia because of visa problems (che ajab)... It's a shame because his concurrent for LB position joined the team much earlier and participated in 2/3 training camps already (he played some friendly games too). So don't be surprised if Milad is benched when RPL begins even though I have no doubt he will eventually get the starting spot in future
                          Terek will return in a few days and Milad will start practicing with them. By then, 2 weeks are left until RPL starts. Hopefully, he can impress them with their pace

Comment

Russian league is very exhausting and second choice players play often. If you pay attention to Rubin or Rostov you will see that they always rotate their players.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Milad's first training with his new team

Comment

The team should be named "gardan koloft fc".

Comment

Working...
                                X