• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
    Mohammadi is better than Pouladi. In all aspects. Such a specimen
    how is that even a discussion lol

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      how is that even a discussion lol
      Just to make it official. He was willing to take his game to the next level. Pouladi was a great player too... Some dodgy business with his sarbazi and a poor choice of league made him decline.

Mohammadi is a real coaches player. He will run all day for you. Just shows today too, he ran all day and eventually got his goal on the 90th minute.

Comment

He's our best and most consistent player really. Always gives 100 percent, can't remember the last time he had a bad game and his pace neutralises the threar of all the pacey East Asian wingers. A joy to watch him grow.
        Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

He is playing much better than Azmoun in the RPL.

Comment

I'd love to see him tear up the EPL

Comment

https://www.soccer.ru/blogs/record/987203

got team of the week in this site and most other russian sites. I know for a fact zenit are looking at him after lucescu's comments regarding his performance and potential after their game together earlier this season. His speed and energy is unreal. Relentlessly focussed on defense now as well.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                https://www.soccer.ru/blogs/record/987203

got team of the week in this site and most other russian sites. I know for a fact zenit are looking at him after lucescu's comments regarding his performance and potential after their game together earlier this season. His speed and energy is unreal. Relentlessly focussed on defense now as well.
                He can do better than Zenit

Comment

It's his first real season in RPL.
                  Zenit is definitely not a bad move considering they almost always play CL.

I think Milad can do really well in a place like la Liga where his speed can be used.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                    It's his first real season in RPL.
                    Zenit is definitely not a bad move considering they almost always play CL.

I think Milad can do really well in a place like la Liga where his speed can be used.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    dude he can do well anywhere. Literally anywhere. His pace is unreal, he is an extremeley hard worker, great at crossing, eye for goal, good one v one defender. Maybe his only weakness is aerial but even in that department he has never been a liability. This guy has the potential to play for any team in any big league. He has great attitude to go along with his immense talent as well.

Comment

zenit or any team top 3 team (cska and Spartak) would be a good next step for him, but I also feel he can play for a lower mid table side in the bigger leagues

Comment

He has a good football IQ and works hard also, he is also the victim of the current reputation of our footballers in bigger leagues, if it was back to late 90 and beginning of 2000 he was probably playing in a top 4-5 league. Hope he keeps it up.

Comment

Let's not get carried away. Milad is young and works really hard. He has a good speed and can create good passes. But, let us not forget he is playing in RPL and not La Liga. His opponents are decent and somewhat physical. Russian are nobodies in Europe not even among top 10 teams. Although Milad plays with his full heart, he got injured eventually facing physical Russian defenders. We should wait and watch him a little longer before we pass judgement on him. I hope he make it to top 4 leagues and play in big clubs.

Comment

Congratulations on your first goal Milad Jan!

If anyone thinks (and I don't care if you argue because it was Ural or that Ural is a shit team), if anyone thinks it's easy for a defender to run all the way up in attack and score a goal like that, you are an idiot.

To be able to time it right and execute the way he did, it was a job well done. It kind of reminded me of a young Dani Alves who would come up, contribute in the attack and then run all the way back to defend.

Comment

I guess he scored another one before...

Comment

Away game today against Zenit Saint Petersurg at 18:00 CET.

Comment

Working...
                                X