No announcement yet.

Reza Karamolachaab @ C.D. Mafra | 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mafra has been relegated to the Portugese 3rd division. Great choice from Reza to sign with this team

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
      Mafra has been relegated to the Portugese 3rd division. Great choice from Reza to sign with this team
      He should have signed with Vitoria setubal if that offer was real

Comment

Chaab has been in Iran for a long time.
        He is in Mazandaran with U19'
        last month he attended Arak training camp and before than traning cam for Singapore game.

Comment

So, any transfer news on this guy? How long was his contract with Mafra? Did he even get any playing time there?

Comment

He's back in PGL. Signed for Peykan without playing a single minute for Mafra.

Comment

He's back in PGL. Signed for Peykan without playing a single minute for Mafra.
              Yea.. we have a lot of bad experiences with Iranians in Portugal.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
                It's almost as if they're being taken advantage of... Who would have thought?

Comment

This seemed very fishy to me. He spent the last few months in Iran and it looks like he never practiced with Mafra at all. As if he never signed there and still remained a free agent.

On the other side, I hope Jalali gives him proper playing time in Peykan to be able to establish himself.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                    This seemed very fishy to me. He spent the last few months in Iran and it looks like he never practiced with Mafra at all. As if he never signed there and still remained a free agent.

On the other side, I hope Jalali gives him proper playing time in Peykan to be able to establish himself.
                    So I suppose all these pictures of him in the Mafra shirt and the signing were fake and staged?

Comment

So I suppose all these pictures of him in the Mafra shirt and the signing were fake and staged?
                      I don't think so, from what we know he didn't get his ITC (like Ezatollahi) but the fact that he stayed in Iran in the last few months and participated in every TM U19 training session was a bit strange. At least Saeid remained in Russia.

Comment

So disappointing... Hopefully he'll sign with another European club later when he gets older and better.

Comment

Was Tadeu the agent of this guy also?

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            Was Tadeu the agent of this guy also?
                            No. I offer top proposals to him, and his agent use that to get proposal in Mafra. He have the same agent that scream Hazami offer to Pohang Steerels, Gil Vicente and Sporting (Hazami sign in sepahan because leave this agent).

Comment

Originally posted by persian8iran View Post
                              No. I offer top proposals to him, and his agent use that to get proposal in Mafra. He have the same agent that scream Hazami offer to Pohang Steerels, Gil Vicente and Sporting (Hazami sign in sepahan because leave this agent).
                              I see your name a lot around here. Who are you? And what kind of Persian name is Tadeu??

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
                                If you look well, Haghighi with me played, also Afshin do good games when work with me (that's why I get trial on Benfica and offer in Boavista), and Taha is man of the match with FC Porto B in the time that worked with me. The psychological support is very important too...

Comment

Working...
                                X