• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any updates?
    Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
    محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
    - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

At this rate he won't play a single game this season. If he is lucky, his team will escape from relegation to the third league. Things are not looking good.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        At this rate he won't play a single game this season. If he is lucky, his team will escape from relegation to the third league. Things are not looking good.
        What a good and wise choice of career. Hope he enjoys his time in Portugal

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          What a good and wise choice of career. Hope he enjoys his time in Portugal
          Yep but he should have gone to Qatar like Poolaliganji

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
            Yep but he should have gone to Qatar like Poolaliganji
            no to vitoria setubal

Comment

He has not been invited to the next U19 camp.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                no to vitoria setubal
                Yeah, you are right.
                This is like one player have 2 offers (Barcelona and Granada)
                But you will choose Granada, because you think have more chances to play? If you are a football player, you need to believe in yourself especially in his case, when many of us we place trust in him, as one of Iran's most promising players.

Comment

He still isn't eligible to play it seems.

BTW, Mafra have found their way up in the league table. They are now 17th, which means they will stay in the 2nd league for next season. Same goes for Taha's club Leixoes, who are 19th.

Comment

Any news on him?

Comment

Will this guy ever see a football field in Portugal?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                        Will this guy ever see a football field in Portugal?

its sorta sad, we all thought he was going to play a good amount when he made this move. we should still be patient though, he is only 18 or 19 years old this would have been a good start if he was playing a lot. hopefully he moves to another team that will give him some minutes.
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

its sorta sad, we all thought he was going to play a good amount when he made this move. we should still be patient though, he is only 18 or 19 years old this would have been a good start if he was playing a lot. hopefully he moves to another team that will give him some minutes.
                          Its not about minutes. He's not eligible because he didn't get his itc in time.

Comment

He's in Iran with TM U19

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                              Its not about minutes. He's not eligible because he didn't get his itc in time.
                              Didn't know that....what's taking so long he signed several months ago?
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                                Didn't know that....what's taking so long he signed several months ago?
                                He needed to get it during the transfer window so he won't be eligible until the next transfer window like ezatolahi. I'm pretty sure his last club, Naft Masjedsoleiman, needed to provide it so no surprise that he didn't get it in time.

Comment

Working...
                                X