Homayoun Behzadi died - Page 4

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Homayoun Behzadi died

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,003 Times in 6,282 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWheels View Post
    I'm impressed he lived up to 73 in a country like Iran. The average life for males there is extremely low. RIP
    Chert o pert.
    Life Expectancy for males in Iran is 72. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

For your beloved homeland its 67.

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 2,330 Times in 940 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Chert o pert.
    Life Expectancy for males in Iran is 72. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    For your beloved homeland its 67.
    I'm pretty sure Canada has a higher life expectancy than Iran; it's no wonder your stats are so off, it's from an Iranian source LOOOL.

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,003 Times in 6,282 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWheels View Post
    I'm pretty sure Canada has a higher life expectancy than Iran, it's no wonder your stats are so off, it's from an Iranian source LOOOL.
    Don't get semantic now.
    You know what I mean, you're as Canadian as falafel.

And the WHO is the world health organization, an agency of the UN, headquartered in Switzerland. Not Iranian.

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 2,330 Times in 940 Posts
    Don't get semantic now.

And the WHO is the world health organization, an agency of the UN, headquartered in Switzerland. Not Iranian.
    If I'm not Canadian why did you say my beloved homeland? Only countries I'm associated with are Iran and Canada. I think you're a bit drunk or forgot your dose of medicine, you seem confused.

شریف حریف نداره
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,128 Times in 5,897 Posts
    Don't get semantic now.
    Good job of once again showing all that this guy is incorset.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    not good to fight at the funeral site.

PBUH.

Banned
    ReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,734 Times in 1,191 Posts
    RIP
    I see two different stories about how he got slapped for the first and last time by two Veterans of IRan football.. Dr. Ekrami and Boroumand.. wonder which is true!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bessos View Post
    What's up with all these people passing away?

Banned
    ReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,734 Times in 1,191 Posts
    bro all data reside on the same tape or disk in the clouds but good point!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Leopard View Post
    not good to fight at the funeral site.

PBUH.

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Look at my screen name ... So very Saddened by this news ....

Behzadi was my first childhood hero.
    I must have been 4 or 5 .... he injured his knee in a game v TAJ that was showing on TV.
    the next day, when I went to the hospital for my weekly therapy session ...... guess who was there on the table next to me getting treatment on that same knee .
    I wasn't even in 1st grade yet ..... so I just remember that much and how amazing it felt ....

Fast forward to when I was 11 .... I used to go to Pooyah School which founded by Dr Ekrami ...
    Heard Behzadi's daughter also goes to school there .... one day when we were leaving the kids say he is outside and came to get his daughter ...
    I had no paper . no Nothing .. I Raced out there ... and when I saw him swarmed by kids ... I didn't care - i just ripped a piece of paper out of my exercise book (which was a big no no) and he signed it .... I had that until I left Iran under my desk ... One of the proudest moments of my life at that point ...

One of the ICONS of Iranian Football ... his place in history was cemented decades ago ...
    May his soul rest in peace . Condolences to his family, loved ones and millions of fans . #SAD

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to H.Behzadi FAN For This Useful Post:

YAS #1

ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,794 Times in 4,336 Posts
    @4:35 Ferdosipour asks him about Perspolis misery at that time, but Behzadi just wants to talk about the past as he does not like to interfere, saying he just wishes Perspolis all the best. A true class act! - meanwhile some other so called veterans create hashiye by constantly attacking the team/players/coaches. R.I.P

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Formerly known as Persianking!
    Follow me @
    instagram/iranscout
    instagram/nariman_iranscout

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Nariman For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.