Homayoun Behzadi died

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
    I'm impressed he lived up to 73 in a country like Iran. The average life for males there is extremely low. RIP
    Chert o pert.
    Life Expectancy for males in Iran is 72. http://www.who.int/countries/irn/en/

For your beloved homeland its 67.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      Chert o pert.
      Life Expectancy for males in Iran is 72. http://www.who.int/countries/irn/en/
      For your beloved homeland its 67.
      I'm pretty sure Canada has a higher life expectancy than Iran; it's no wonder your stats are so off, it's from an Iranian source LOOOL.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
        I'm pretty sure Canada has a higher life expectancy than Iran, it's no wonder your stats are so off, it's from an Iranian source LOOOL.
        Don't get semantic now.
        You know what I mean, you're as Canadian as falafel.

And the WHO is the world health organization, an agency of the UN, headquartered in Switzerland. Not Iranian.

Comment

Don't get semantic now.

And the WHO is the world health organization, an agency of the UN, headquartered in Switzerland. Not Iranian.
          If I'm not Canadian why did you say my beloved homeland? Only countries I'm associated with are Iran and Canada. I think you're a bit drunk or forgot your dose of medicine, you seem confused.

Comment

Don't get semantic now.
            Good job of once again showing all that this guy is incorset.
            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

not good to fight at the funeral site.

PBUH.

Comment

RIP
                I see two different stories about how he got slapped for the first and last time by two Veterans of IRan football.. Dr. Ekrami and Boroumand.. wonder which is true!!

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
                What's up with all these people passing away?

Comment

bro all data reside on the same tape or disk in the clouds but good point!!!!

Originally posted by Leopard View Post
                  not good to fight at the funeral site.

PBUH.

Comment

Look at my screen name ... So very Saddened by this news ....

Behzadi was my first childhood hero.
                    I must have been 4 or 5 .... he injured his knee in a game v TAJ that was showing on TV.
                    the next day, when I went to the hospital for my weekly therapy session ...... guess who was there on the table next to me getting treatment on that same knee .
                    I wasn't even in 1st grade yet ..... so I just remember that much and how amazing it felt ....

Fast forward to when I was 11 .... I used to go to Pooyah School which founded by Dr Ekrami ...
                    Heard Behzadi's daughter also goes to school there .... one day when we were leaving the kids say he is outside and came to get his daughter ...
                    I had no paper . no Nothing .. I Raced out there ... and when I saw him swarmed by kids ... I didn't care - i just ripped a piece of paper out of my exercise book (which was a big no no) and he signed it .... I had that until I left Iran under my desk ... One of the proudest moments of my life at that point ...

One of the ICONS of Iranian Football ... his place in history was cemented decades ago ...
                    May his soul rest in peace . Condolences to his family, loved ones and millions of fans . #SAD

Comment

@4:35 Ferdosipour asks him about Perspolis misery at that time, but Behzadi just wants to talk about the past as he does not like to interfere, saying he just wishes Perspolis all the best. A true class act! - meanwhile some other so called veterans create hashiye by constantly attacking the team/players/coaches. R.I.P

http://90tv.ir/video/204191/%D9%81%D...86%D9%88%D8%AF
                      Formerly known as Persianking!
                      Follow me @
                      instagram/iranscout
                      instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Working...
                      X