Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haghighi currently on the bench vs Belenenses

Comment

Another bench-warming club. This is a joke, I hope he gets a chance at some point, the lad deserves it.
      sigpic
      Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Alireza Haghighi @ C.S. Marítimo Funchal Madeira | 2016

I think he was brought at least as a rotation keeper, otherwise this move makes no sense.

Vingada knows him well too, Im sure he will get much more play time than Rubin

Comment

Adel just said in Navad that he is not included in 18 players squad, his ITC is not ready, not sure about that...

Comment

I think we have to consider, that it's his first game after his presentation. New players usually don't play immediately. He started practicing a few days ago and missed the Rubin camp. Don't want to make excuses, but we might have to wait to see him starting. Otherwise, this transfer wouldn't make much sense.

Comment

Maritimo lost 1-2.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                Adel just said in Navad that he is not included in 18 players squad, his ITC is not ready, not sure about that...
                Haghighi roye nimkat bood:

Suplentes do Marítimo: Haghighi, Rúben Ferreira, Plessis, Lynneeker, Tiago Rodrigues, Diallo e Baba.

http://www.ojogo.pt/jogosemdirecto/j...ent_id=5000080
                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Golhaye Baazi:

http://livetv.sx/en/showvideo/319083...mo_belenenses/
                  DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

He will more likely than not start the next match he just got there GKs or any other position rarely get thrown in there immediately after being bought. I doubt ITC is a problem if he was in the match.
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

From Russian bench warming to Portuguese bench warming! At least the weather is better in Portugal.

Comment

It was the first game since he was there right? Obviously he is going to fight for his position and this is an area which the club is experimenting with, lol don't freak out guys. Believe in Alireza
                        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Comment

Look like he warmed the bench again vs Victoria Setubal, the matched ended 1-1

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1302392...B3%DB%8C%D8%AF

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                              Look like he warmed the bench again vs Victoria Setubal, the matched ended 1-1

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1302392...B3%DB%8C%D8%AF
                              Oh ffs...if he doesn't play by next month it's gonna be Russia all over again...And watch CQ keep calling him up for the first choice when he gets no play time at all...

Comment

No problem with have Beiranvand, Akhbari, and Mazaheri. Haghighi gets better training and playing time in this new club now. He will be back soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X