No announcement yet.

Alireza Haghighi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened to him? He just disappeared right before the world cup...

Comment

What's going on with Haghighi's latest drama? Apparently he got into a physical altercation with Esteghlal's Vice-president "Ali Khatir" breaking Khatir's nose. I am not sure what the circumstances of this incident may be, but what's up with Haghighi's temperamental behavior? This is not his first time. I remember some years ago he attacked a spectator on the stand who apparently insulted his dad...

دروازه*بان پیشین تیم*ملی باعث شکستگی بینی معاون باشگاه استقلال شد.

به گزارش ایسنا، علیرضا حقیقی، دروازه*بان پیشین تیم*ملی و باشگاه پرسپولیس امروز (چهارشنبه) درگیری*ای در مجموعه ورزشی انقلاب با علی خطیر، معاون ورزشی باشگاه استقلال داشت و باعث شکستگی بینی معاون باشگاه استقلال شد.

علی خطیر، معاون باشگاه استقلال در گفت*وگو با ایسنا با تایید این خبر از حضور خودش در بیمارستان برای مداوای بینی خود خبر داد.

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=437190

Comment

lol what?

Comment

Ali Khatir is a jerk. he had a fight CQ (or one of his assistants can't remember) that's why they fired him from the federation and Esteghlal hired him.

but Haghighi is also not a nice guy. he had such problems before so ...

Comment

I have for a long time had the impression that Haghighi was a little arrogant and possibly angry at something. I can be wrong.

Comment

What happened to this guy? Is he officially retired?

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
                What happened to this guy? Is he officially retired?
                He discovered European women can be fun, very fun!

Comment

He was a good keeper. Hopefully he will join a team and resume his career.
                  I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

so, he's gone FullTime with his modeling gigs these days..??
                    is he in Iran currently or has become one of us..!!:d

Comment

In a recent interview he said he has a few offers from European teams and he will make his decision in the coming weeks
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

He’s a model following his passion in fashion

Comment

Man, this wasn't too long ago:

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...r-1-in-WC-2018

Comment

OK, random btt, but how the fuck can you go from playing in Europe and WC to not finding a club even in Iran for more than a year???

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                              OK, random btt, but how the fuck can you go from playing in Europe and WC to not finding a club even in Iran for more than a year???

Comment

Where the heck is he?

Comment

Working...
                                X