Alireza Haghighi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
    Akhbari is eventually going to come good. Most goals weren't his fault in my opinion and more due to our defensive positioning and tactics. Unfortunately because of our poor results overall in this tournament we forget some of the great saves he had, couple of 1 on 1s too. Yes it wasn't a great tournament for him but his quality is obvious, for his age he is looking really promising and you can be sure that Beiranvand and him will play a significant role for TM in the upcoming years.
    About Rahmati I agree it's a shame he rejected Rosenborg, Gk skills wise I'd say right now our best keepers in that order are 1) Rahmati 2) Beiranvand 3) Haghighi
    I agree with most of your poinst but today he wasn't good IMO.
    He had an amazing save starting of game but second goal was bad and that kind of broke our attacking rhythm. He is not a bad keeper has lot of work to be done.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      I agree with most of your poinst but today he wasn't good IMO.
      He had an amazing save starting of game but second goal was bad and that kind of broke our attacking rhythm. He is not a bad keeper has lot of work to be done.
      I was disappointed with his performance today. Here is why:

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...=1#post2355193

Comment

Akhbari is eventually going to come good. Most goals weren't his fault in my opinion and more due to our defensive positioning and tactics. Unfortunately because of our poor results overall in this tournament we forget some of the great saves he had, couple of 1 on 1s too. Yes it wasn't a great tournament for him but his quality is obvious, for his age he is looking really promising and you can be sure that Beiranvand and him will play a significant role for TM in the upcoming years.

About Rahmati I agree it's a shame he rejected Rosenborg, Gk skills wise I'd say right now our best keepers in that order are 1) Rahmati 2) Beiranvand 3) Haghighi
        If Rahmati is our best keeper, we are doomed. I watch the Iran/brazil 2011 and the last PP/SS, he is very weak in the air.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          If Rahmati is our best keeper, we are doomed. I watch the Iran/brazil 2011 and the last PP/SS, he is very weak in the air.
          His aerial game is his weakest point, but his reflexes and 1 on 1s are probably still the best in Asia, you can mention that too. From the same Iran/Brazil:

Tap in of Pato saved, Haghighi would have never ever stopped that today. This is just an example because you cited this game, he saved TM countless times with crucial saves, I'm not his fan or anything but you can't deny this if you followed Iranian football at that moment. Personality aside, he was an exceptional keeper.

From that same game

Comment

His aerial game is his weakest point, but his reflexes and 1 on 1s are probably still the best in Asia, you can mention that too. From the same Iran/Brazil:

Tap in of Pato saved, Haghighi would have never ever stopped that today. This is just an example because you cited this game, he saved TM countless times with crucial saves, I'm not his fan or anything but you can't deny this if you followed Iranian football at that moment

From that same game

Rahmati is a good GK, but his personality is crap.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
              Rahmati is a good GK, but his personality is crap.
              same with his ability to judge when to come off his line, and what to do on corners or free-kicks. However he had amazing reflexes and positioning on one-on-ones
              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

News to me that Haghighi also has a Portuguese passport:

"The Maritime assured Thursday the competition goalkeeper Alireza Haghighi, 27 and 1.93 tall, who was at the service of Rubin Kazan, and The International, having been in the last World Cup, wearing the colors of Iran selection by 23 times, coached by Carlos Queiroz. However, this athlete also has a Portuguese passport, so taking advantage of dual nationality. The green-red reinforcement will be officially presented at the Madeira Club this morning after training to be held in maritimista complex in San Antonio. "

http://www.record.xl.pt/futebol/fute...e-reforco.html

Comment

^^two possible scenarios: 1) he purchased a property in Portugal or 2) Married someone there in secret for a passport. either way he played his card right, like this he can play in Europe and European teams without being counted as a foreign player against rosters!! awesome!
                  IRI = FAILED

Comment

Porto vs Maritimo, live on Univision Deportes on Sunday:
                    http://www.livesoccertv.com/match/16...o-vs-maritimo/

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

This say Haghighi contract is 3 1/2 years.

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=275791

Comment

I was looking at their squad and is really crappy, most of their players were playing either in lower league or are very young.

Comment

Vingada has high hope about Haghighi, he said also they may sell one of their goalie(SA most likely).

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=276001

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                            News to me that Haghighi also has a Portuguese passport:

"The Maritime assured Thursday the competition goalkeeper Alireza Haghighi, 27 and 1.93 tall, who was at the service of Rubin Kazan, and The International, having been in the last World Cup, wearing the colors of Iran selection by 23 times, coached by Carlos Queiroz. However, this athlete also has a Portuguese passport, so taking advantage of dual nationality. The green-red reinforcement will be officially presented at the Madeira Club this morning after training to be held in maritimista complex in San Antonio. "

http://www.record.xl.pt/futebol/fute...e-reforco.html
                            He doesn't fit any of their citizenship characteristics so maybe it's a translation mistake

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                              same with his ability to judge when to come off his line, and what to do on corners or free-kicks. However he had amazing reflexes and positioning on one-on-ones
                              very true..!
                              sometimes that major weakness (if scouted and exposed properly by our opponents) renders him nearly completely useless and weak option to rely on in goal..!

towards the end of his Starter role in CQ's TM, it became awful evident to me that our WCQ opponents had done just that (taking advantage of his glaring weakness) and were designing their whole attacking tactics around exposing Rahmati's problems with properly judging high balls sent into his box and his indecision and vulnerabilities on his often miss-timed exits ..!
                              tbh, i was so relieved when that arrogant goozoo started his bache-nane bazi which gave CQ legitimate reasons to kick him out of TM completely..!! i have a sneaking suspicion that Carlos felt the same way..!!

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                                He doesn't fit any of their citizenship characteristics so maybe it's a translation mistake
                                he spent a year or more on loans in portugal...! may be pulled some scam while there to attain EU residency of sort...??, hence making himself much more attractive signing option for many EU Teams, considering the limits most EU leagues place Clubs for signing non-EU players..!!

may be he knocked up Portuguese broad last time he was there..?

Comment

Working...
                                X